Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Keosauqua, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Keosauqua assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Center Village Of Tenco
Center Village Of Tenco provides assisted living services in Keosauqua, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 15 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 19248 Maple Avenue, in the 52565 area code inside Van Buren county, Center Village Of Tenco assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Center Village Of Tenco include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Center Village Of Tenco has an active license by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 0895839.
Village Terrace Assisted Living
Village Terrace Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Van Buren county, Iowa. It includes a total of 20 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Village Terrace Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Keosauqua, IA and surrounding areas. Village Terrace Assisted Living is located at 302 Franklin, 52565 zip code. Village Terrace Assisted Living provides services such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy and library section.
Keosauqua Health Care Center
When searching for senior assisted living in Keosauqua, Iowa, you will find Keosauqua Health Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 66 assisted living units. It is located at 819 Country Lane Road, 52565 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 078866. Keosauqua Health Care Center provides assisted living not only to Keosauqua residents, but also to all Van Buren county residents too.
Assisted Living near Keosauqua, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
More senior living options in Keosauqua:
There are additional senior living options available to Keosauqua elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Keosauqua, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Keosauqua, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Keosauqua, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Keosauqua that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Keosauqua, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Keosauqua and Van Buren County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.