Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Keokuk, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Keokuk assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
River Hills Village
River Hills Village provides assisted living care in Keokuk, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 84 retirees at a time. With a location at 20 Village Circle, in the 52632 area code inside Lee county, River Hills Village assists those older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by River Hills Village include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. River Hills Village is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 02919.
Lexington Square specializes in providing assisted senior living in Lee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 126 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Lexington Square is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Keokuk, IA and surrounding areas. Lexington Square is located at 500 Messenger Rd, 52632 zip code. Lexington Square includes services like: bistro, pharmacy and library.
River Hills Village
When searching for senior assisted living in Keokuk, Iowa, you will find River Hills Village as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 64 assisted living units. It includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is S0053. River Hills Village offers assisted living not only to Keokuk residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
If you need help with daily tasks, Kensington can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Fort Madison, Iowa. Kensington has a total capacity of 134 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, studio for arts and crafts and dining. Kensington is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0092.
Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison
Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison has a capacity of 70 seniors. Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison includes amenities that include: landscaped gardens, movie theater and staff dietitian. It is located at 5025 River Valley Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Fort Madison, IA elderly residents. Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0280.
Located at 1702 41st Street, inside 52627 zip code area in Lee county, The Madison provides assisted senior living to Fort Madison, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, around-the-clock staff and a personalized service plan. The Madison can accommodate up to 90 seniors at a time. The Madison has official license # of 002510.
Assisted Living near Keokuk, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
More senior living options in Keokuk:
There are additional senior living options available to Keokuk elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Keokuk, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Keokuk, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Keokuk, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.