Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Humboldt, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Humboldt assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Qhc Humboldt South
Qhc Humboldt South provides assisted living services in Humboldt, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 40 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 800 13th Street South, in the 50548 area code inside Humboldt county, Qhc Humboldt South assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Qhc Humboldt South include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Qhc Humboldt South is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 02137.
Qhc Humboldt North
Qhc Humboldt North specializes in providing assisted living in Humboldt county, Iowa. It includes a total of 90 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Qhc Humboldt North is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Humboldt, IA and surrounding areas. Qhc Humboldt North is located at 1111 11th Avenue North, 50548 zip code. Qhc Humboldt North includes amenities such as: barbershop, pharmacy services and reading section.
Springvale Assisted Living
When searching for senior assisted living in Humboldt, Iowa, you will find Springvale Assisted Living as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 1050 15th Street North, 50548 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and open dining area. Its license number is S0203. Springvale Assisted Living offers assisted living not only to Humboldt residents, but also to all Humboldt county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Humboldt, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Ogden, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
More senior living options in Humboldt:
There are additional senior living options available to Humboldt elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Humboldt, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Humboldt, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Humboldt, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Humboldt that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Humboldt, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Humboldt and Humboldt County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.