Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Glenwood, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Glenwood assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Linnwood Estates provides assisted living care in Glenwood, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 50 retirees at a time. With a location at 700 North Linn Street, in the 51534 area code inside Mills county, Linnwood Estates assists those 55+ adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Linnwood Estates include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Linnwood Estates has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0191.
Glen Haven Home
Glen Haven Home specializes in providing senior assisted living in Mills county, Iowa. It includes a total of 75 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Glen Haven Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Glenwood, IA and surrounding areas. Glen Haven Home is located at 302 Sixth Street, 51534 zip code. Glen Haven Home includes services like: cafe, pharmacy and library section.
On With Life At Glenwood
When searching for assisted living in Glenwood, Iowa, you will find On With Life At Glenwood as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 32 assisted living units. It is located at 714 Lacey Street, Suite 100, 51534 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 2990. On With Life At Glenwood provides assisted living not only to Glenwood residents, but also to all Mills county residents as well.
Assisted Living near Glenwood, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Estherville, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wright County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
More senior living options in Glenwood:
There are additional senior living options available to Glenwood elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Glenwood, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Glenwood, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glenwood, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glenwood that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glenwood, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glenwood and Mills County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.