Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Fort Madison, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Fort Madison assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Kensington provides assisted living services in Fort Madison, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 134 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 2210 Ave H, in the 52627 area code inside Lee county, Kensington assists those retirees who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Kensington include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation. Kensington is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0092.
The Madison specializes in providing assisted living in Lee county, Iowa. It includes a total of 90 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. The Madison is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Fort Madison, IA and surrounding areas. The Madison is located at 1702 41st Street, 52627 zip code. The Madison provides amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy and reading section.
Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison
When looking for senior assisted living in Fort Madison, Iowa, you will find Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 70 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is S0280. Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison provides assisted living not only to Fort Madison residents, but also to all Lee county residents as well.
River Hills Village
If you need assistance with daily tasks, River Hills Village can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Keokuk, Iowa. River Hills Village has a total capacity of 64 older adults. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. River Hills Village is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0053.
River Hills Village
River Hills Village has a capacity of 84 seniors. River Hills Village offers amenities that include: garden, theatre and on-site dietitian. It is located at 20 Village Circle, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Keokuk, IA older adults. River Hills Village is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 02919.
Located at 500 Messenger Rd, inside 52632 zip code area in Lee county, Lexington Square provides assisted senior living to Keokuk, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, 24 hour staff and tailored service plans. Lexington Square can accommodate up to 126 seniors at a time. Lexington Square has official license # of 002547.
Assisted Living near Fort Madison, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
More senior living options in Fort Madison:
There are additional senior living options available to Fort Madison elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Fort Madison, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Fort Madison, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Fort Madison is, it would help to know that Fort Madison is ranked #10 out of 258 cities in Iowa for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,633 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Fort Madison can cost as little as $2,156 per month, while the most luxurious senior living communities can cost as much as $6,101 per month. Assisted living in Fort Madison is less affordable when compared to costs in Lee county, IA, which has a median cost of $3,621 per month and ranges from $2,153 to $6,098. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $12 more per month for assisted living facilities in Fort Madison.