Assisted Living in Denison, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Denison, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Denison assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Eventide Lutheran Home
Eventide Lutheran Home provides assisted living services in Denison, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 100 retirees at a time. With a location at 114 South 20th Street, in the 51442 area code inside Crawford county, Eventide Lutheran Home assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Eventide Lutheran Home include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Eventide Lutheran Home has an active license by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 3013.
Denison Care Center
Denison Care Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Crawford county, Iowa. It includes a total of 50 studio and one bedroom suites for seniors. Denison Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Denison, IA and surrounding areas. Denison Care Center is located at 1202 Ridge Road, 51442 zip code. Denison Care Center includes services like: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and library.
When searching for assisted senior living in Denison, Iowa, you will find Reed House as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. It is located at 2506 3rd Ave N, 51442 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is S0013. Reed House provides assisted living not only to Denison residents, but also to all Crawford county residents as well.
Silveridge, An Eventide Community
If you need help with daily tasks, Silveridge, An Eventide Community, located at 222 South 20th Street in the 51442 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the help with daily living you need in Denison, Iowa. Silveridge, An Eventide Community has a total capacity of 72 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily. Silveridge, An Eventide Community is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0315.
Assisted Living near Denison, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
More senior living options in Denison:
There are additional senior living options available to Denison elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Denison, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Denison, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Denison, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Denison, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Denison that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Denison, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Denison and Crawford County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.