Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Cresco, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Cresco assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Evans Memorial Home
Evans Memorial Home provides assisted living services in Cresco, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 52 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1010 North Elm Street, in the 52136 area code inside Howard county, Evans Memorial Home assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Evans Memorial Home include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Evans Memorial Home is licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number 002604.
Accura Healthcare Of Cresco
Accura Healthcare Of Cresco specializes in providing senior assisted living in Howard county, Iowa. It includes a total of 63 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Accura Healthcare Of Cresco is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Cresco, IA and surrounding areas. Accura Healthcare Of Cresco is located at 701 Vernon Road Sw, 52136 zip code. Accura Healthcare Of Cresco includes amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy service and reading room.
Patty Elwood Center
When searching for assisted senior living in Cresco, Iowa, you will find Patty Elwood Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 24 assisted living units. It includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Patty Elwood Center provides assisted living not only to Cresco residents, but also to all Howard county residents too.
Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center
If you require help with everyday tasks, Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Cresco, Iowa. Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center has a total capacity of 24 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0345.
Cresco Assisted Living
Cresco Assisted Living has a capacity of 54 seniors. Cresco Assisted Living offers amenities such as: garden, movie nights and registered dietitian. It is located at 1004 North Elm Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Cresco, IA older adults. Cresco Assisted Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0210.
Colonial Manor Of Elma
Located at 407 Ninth Street, inside 50628 zip code area in Howard county, Colonial Manor Of Elma provides assisted senior living to Elma, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, 24 hour staff and a tailored service plan. Colonial Manor Of Elma can accommodate up to 57 seniors at a time.
Afton Oaks Assisted Living
Situated at 405 9th St, Elma, Iowa, 50628, Afton Oaks Assisted Living can assist any Howard county resident with activities of daily living and offers amenities that include all meals and snacks, walking paths, and medication help. Afton Oaks Assisted Living can offer long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 20 elderly adults at a time. Its license number is S0094.
Assisted Living near Cresco, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
More senior living options in Cresco:
There are additional senior living options available to Cresco elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Cresco, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Cresco, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Cresco, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.