Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Cresco, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Cresco assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Cresco Assisted Living
Cresco Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Cresco, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 54 older adults at a time. With a location at 1004 North Elm Street, in the 52136 area code inside Howard county, Cresco Assisted Living assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Cresco Assisted Living include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Cresco Assisted Living is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0210.
Evans Memorial Home
Evans Memorial Home specializes in providing senior living in Howard county, Iowa. It includes a total of 52 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Evans Memorial Home is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Cresco, IA and surrounding areas. Evans Memorial Home is located at 1010 North Elm Street, 52136 zip code. Evans Memorial Home provides amenities such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and library room.
Accura Healthcare Of Cresco
When searching for assisted senior living in Cresco, Iowa, you will find Accura Healthcare Of Cresco as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 63 assisted living units. It provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 01515. Accura Healthcare Of Cresco provides assisted living not only to Cresco residents, but also to all Howard county residents too.
Patty Elwood Center
If you need help with daily tasks, Patty Elwood Center can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Cresco, Iowa. Patty Elwood Center has a total capacity of 24 seniors. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily.
Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center
Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center has a capacity of 24 senior citizens. Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center offers amenities that include: garden and court yard, theater room and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 21668 80th St. , and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Cresco, IA seniors. Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0345.
Colonial Manor Of Elma
Located at 407 Ninth Street, inside 50628 zip code area in Howard county, Colonial Manor Of Elma provides assisted senior living to Elma, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as numerous social activities, 24-hour awake staff and tailored service plans. Colonial Manor Of Elma can accommodate up to 57 seniors at a time.
Afton Oaks Assisted Living
Situated at 405 9th St, Elma, Iowa, 50628, Afton Oaks Assisted Living can help any Howard county senior citizens with daily living activities and offers amenities such as unlimited snacks, walking and jogging paths, and medication supervision. Afton Oaks Assisted Living can provide long-term assisted living to a maximum of 20 senior citizens at once. Its license number is S0094.
Assisted Living near Cresco, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Nevada, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
- Assisted Living in Davenport, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
More senior living options in Cresco:
There are additional senior living options available to Cresco elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Cresco, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Cresco, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Cresco, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.