Assisted Living in Crawford County, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Crawford County, Iowa. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Crawford County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Crawford County and provide continuing care options.
Denison Care Center
Denison Care Center provides assisted living care in Denison, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 50 seniors at a time. With a location at 1202 Ridge Road, in the 51442 area code inside Crawford county, Denison Care Center assists those seniors who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Denison Care Center include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and transportation to appointments. Denison Care Center is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number 2062.
Eventide Lutheran Home
Eventide Lutheran Home specializes in providing senior living in Crawford county, Iowa. It includes a total of 100 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Eventide Lutheran Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Denison, IA and surrounding areas. Eventide Lutheran Home is located at 114 South 20th Street, 51442.
Silveridge, An Eventide Community
When looking for assisted senior living in Denison, Iowa, you will find Silveridge, An Eventide Community as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 72 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is S0315. Silveridge, An Eventide Community provides assisted living not only to Denison residents, but also to all Crawford county residents as well.
If you require help with daily living, Reed House can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Denison, Iowa. Reed House has a total capacity of 40 older adults. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Reed House is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0013.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA