Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Centerville, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Centerville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Proffitts Residential Care Facility
Proffitts Residential Care Facility provides assisted living care in Centerville, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 10 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 615 West Washington Street, in the 52544 area code inside Appanoose county, Proffitts Residential Care Facility assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Proffitts Residential Care Facility include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation. Proffitts Residential Care Facility is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 0890145.
Homestead Of Centerville
Homestead Of Centerville specializes in providing senior living in Appanoose county, Iowa. It includes a total of 102 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Homestead Of Centerville is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Centerville, IA and surrounding areas. Homestead Of Centerville is located at 19999 St. Joseph's Drive, 52544 zip code. Homestead Of Centerville provides amenities such as: cafe, pharmacy services and reading area.
Golden Age Care Center
When searching for senior living in Centerville, Iowa, you will find Golden Age Care Center as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 70 assisted living units. It provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is 01988. Golden Age Care Center offers assisted living not only to Centerville residents, but also to all Appanoose county residents as well.
Centerville Specialty Care
If you need help with daily tasks, Centerville Specialty Care can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Centerville, Iowa. Centerville Specialty Care has a total capacity of 67 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts classes and 3 daily meals. Centerville Specialty Care is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 07857.
Maple Grove Senior Living
Maple Grove Senior Living has a capacity of 30 older adults. Maple Grove Senior Living provides amenities such as: court yard, movie theater and staff dietitian. It is located at 1917 South 18th Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Centerville, IA elderly residents. Maple Grove Senior Living is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0148.
Assisted Living near Centerville, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux City, IA
- Assisted Living in Algona, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IA
More senior living options in Centerville:
There are additional senior living options available to Centerville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Centerville, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Centerville, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Centerville, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.