Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Cedar County, Iowa. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Cedar County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Cedar County and provide continuing care options.
Clarence Nursing Home
Clarence Nursing Home provides assisted living services in Clarence, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 46 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 402 Second Ave, in the 52216 area code inside Cedar county, Clarence Nursing Home assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Clarence Nursing Home include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities and scheduled transportation. Clarence Nursing Home is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number 02265.
Prairie Hills At Tipton
Prairie Hills At Tipton specializes in providing assisted senior living in Cedar county, Iowa. It includes a total of 70 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Prairie Hills At Tipton is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Tipton, IA and surrounding areas. Prairie Hills At Tipton is located at 219 South Cedar Street, 52772.
Clarence Assisted Living
When looking for senior assisted living in Clarence, Iowa, you will find Clarence Assisted Living as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 36 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is S0329. Clarence Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Clarence residents, but also to all Cedar county residents as well.
Cedar Manor Nursing Home
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Cedar Manor Nursing Home can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Tipton, Iowa. Cedar Manor Nursing Home has a total capacity of 60 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, wellness center and dining.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA