Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Cedar County, Iowa. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Cedar County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Cedar County and provide continuing care options.
Clarence Assisted Living
Clarence Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Clarence, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 36 older adults at a time. With a location at 408 2nd Avenue, in the 52216 area code inside Cedar county, Clarence Assisted Living assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Clarence Assisted Living include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation. Clarence Assisted Living is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number S0329.
Prairie Hills At Tipton
Prairie Hills At Tipton specializes in providing senior living in Cedar county, Iowa. It includes a total of 70 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Prairie Hills At Tipton is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Tipton, IA and surrounding areas. Prairie Hills At Tipton is located at 219 South Cedar Street, 52772.
Clarence Nursing Home
When searching for assisted living in Clarence, Iowa, you will find Clarence Nursing Home as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 46 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 02265. Clarence Nursing Home provides assisted living not only to Clarence residents, but also to all Cedar county residents as well.
Cedar Manor Nursing Home
If you require help with daily living, Cedar Manor Nursing Home can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Tipton, Iowa. Cedar Manor Nursing Home has a total capacity of 60 senior citizens. It includes services like fully secured premises, wellness center and dining.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA