Assisted Living in Boone, IA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Boone, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Boone assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Westhaven Community provides assisted living services in Boone, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 40 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 112 West 4th Street, in the 50036 area code inside Boone county, Westhaven Community assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Westhaven Community include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Westhaven Community is fully licensed by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0321.
Courtyard Terrace specializes in providing assisted senior living in Boone county, Iowa. It includes a total of 50 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Courtyard Terrace is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Boone, IA and surrounding areas. Courtyard Terrace is located at 717 W 3rd St, 50036 zip code. Courtyard Terrace provides services like: hair salon, pharmacy service and reading section.
Eastern Star Masonic Home
When looking for assisted living in Boone, Iowa, you will find Eastern Star Masonic Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 125 assisted living units. It is located at 715 West Third Street, 50036 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 080268. Eastern Star Masonic Home provides assisted living not only to Boone residents, but also to all Boone county residents as well.
Cedars Of Madrid Homes
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Cedars Of Madrid Homes, located at 600 North Kennedy Avenue in the 50156 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Madrid, Iowa. Cedars Of Madrid Homes has a total capacity of 94 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts and crafts and dining. Cedars Of Madrid Homes is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0176.
Madrid Home For The Aging
Madrid Home For The Aging has a capacity of 100 seniors. Madrid Home For The Aging includes amenities such as: garden and court yard, movie theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 613 West North Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Madrid, IA elderly residents. Madrid Home For The Aging is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 002506.
Assisted Living near Boone, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Guttenberg, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
More senior living options in Boone:
There are additional senior living options available to Boone elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Boone, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Boone, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Boone, IA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Boone, IA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Boone that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Boone, IA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Boone and Boone County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.