Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Anamosa, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Anamosa assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Woodland Park Assisted Living
Woodland Park Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Anamosa, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 32 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1207 East Third Street, in the 52205 area code inside Jones county, Woodland Park Assisted Living assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Woodland Park Assisted Living include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Woodland Park Assisted Living has an active license by Iowa to provide senior living, with license number S0253.
Anamosa Care Center
Anamosa Care Center specializes in providing senior assisted living in Jones county, Iowa. It includes a total of 76 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Anamosa Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Anamosa, IA and surrounding areas. Anamosa Care Center is located at 1209 East Third Street, 52205 zip code. Anamosa Care Center includes services like: hair salon, pharmacy service and library.
When looking for senior assisted living in Anamosa, Iowa, you will find Pinicon Place as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 51 assisted living units. It includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 530956. Pinicon Place provides assisted living not only to Anamosa residents, but also to all Jones county residents too.
If you need assistance with daily living, Pennington Square can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Monticello, Iowa. Pennington Square has a total capacity of 48 seniors. It includes services like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and dining. Pennington Square is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0110.
Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center
Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center has a capacity of 100 senior citizens. Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center includes amenities such as: garden, movie theatre and staff dietitian. It is located at 500 Pinehaven Drive, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Monticello, IA seniors. Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 088872.
Assisted Living near Anamosa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Hill, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
More senior living options in Anamosa:
There are additional senior living options available to Anamosa elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Anamosa, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Anamosa, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
When determining how reasonably priced assisted living in Anamosa is, it will help to know that Anamosa is ranked #22 out of 258 cities in Iowa for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,817 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Anamosa can cost as little as $2,271 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $6,359 per month. Assisted living in Anamosa is less affordable when compared to costs in Jones county, IA, which has an average cost of $3,800 per month and can fluctuate from $2,273 to $6,337. Generally speaking, senior citizens can expect to pay $17 more per month for assisted living facilities in Anamosa.