Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Anamosa, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Anamosa assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Anamosa Care Center
Anamosa Care Center provides assisted living services in Anamosa, Iowa. It can house a maximum of 76 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1209 East Third Street, in the 52205 area code inside Jones county, Anamosa Care Center assists those 55+ adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Anamosa Care Center include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Anamosa Care Center is licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living, with license number 002815.
Woodland Park Assisted Living
Woodland Park Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Jones county, Iowa. It includes a total of 32 studio and one bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. Woodland Park Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Anamosa, IA and surrounding areas. Woodland Park Assisted Living is located at 1207 East Third Street, 52205 zip code. Woodland Park Assisted Living provides amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy services and reading area.
When looking for assisted living in Anamosa, Iowa, you will find Pinicon Place as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 51 assisted living units. It includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 530956. Pinicon Place offers assisted living not only to Anamosa residents, but also to all Jones county residents as well.
Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center
If you need assistance with daily tasks, Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Monticello, Iowa. Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center has a total capacity of 100 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily. Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 088872.
Pennington Square has a capacity of 48 elderly adults. Pennington Square offers amenities such as: court yard and garden, movie theatre and on-site dietitian. It is located at 502 Pinehaven Dr, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Monticello, IA senior citizens. Pennington Square is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0110.
Assisted Living near Anamosa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
- Assisted Living in Atlantic, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More senior living options in Anamosa:
There are additional senior living options available to Anamosa elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Anamosa, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Anamosa, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
When looking to see how reasonably priced assisted living in Anamosa is, it would help to know that Anamosa is ranked #22 out of 258 cities in Iowa for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in the city is $3,817 per month. The most affordable assisted living homes in Anamosa can cost as little as $2,271 per month, while the most luxury senior living communities can cost as much as $6,359 per month. Assisted living in Anamosa is less affordable when priced against Jones county, IA, which has a median cost of $3,800 per month and can fluctuate from $2,273 to $6,337. Generally speaking, older adults can expect to pay $17 more per month for assisted living facilities in Anamosa.