Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Anamosa, Iowa area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Anamosa assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Anamosa and provide continuing care options.
Woodland Park Assisted Living
Woodland Park Assisted Living provides assisted living services in Anamosa, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 32 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1207 East Third Street, in the 52205 area code inside Jones county, Woodland Park Assisted Living assists those 55+ adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Woodland Park Assisted Living include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to doctor's appointments. Woodland Park Assisted Living has an active license by Iowa to provide assisted living services, with license number S0253.
Pinicon Place specializes in providing assisted living in Jones county, Iowa. It includes a total of 51 one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Pinicon Place is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Anamosa, IA and surrounding areas. Pinicon Place is located at 1615 Breca Ridge Drive, 52205.
Anamosa Care Center
When searching for assisted living in Anamosa, Iowa, you will find Anamosa Care Center as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 76 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 002815. Anamosa Care Center provides assisted living not only to Anamosa residents, but also to all Jones county residents as well.
2 More Facilities in Jones County, IA
Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Monticello, Iowa. Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center has a total capacity of 100 older adults. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 088872.
Pennington Square has a capacity of 48 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 502 Pinehaven Dr, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Monticello, IA older adults. Pennington Square is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0110.
Assisted Living near Anamosa, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More senior living options in Anamosa:
There are additional senior living options available to Anamosa elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Anamosa, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Anamosa, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Anamosa is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Anamosa, Iowa are #22 out of 258 cities in Iowa for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Anamosa is $3,817 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Anamosa can be priced as little as $2,271 per month, while the most luxurious Anamosa senior living communities can go up to $6,359 per month. Anamosa assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against Jones county, IA, which has an average cost of $3,800 per month and ranges from $2,273 to $6,337. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $17 more per month for assisted living in Anamosa.