Assisted Living in Afton, IA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Afton, IA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Iowa seniors. Afton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Care Unit A
Care Unit A provides assisted living care in Afton, Iowa. It can accommodate a maximum of 15 older adults at a time. With a location at 500 Opal Street, in the 50830 area code inside Union county, Care Unit A assists those older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Care Unit A include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments. Care Unit A is fully licensed by Iowa to provide assisted living care, with license number 0895482.
Afton Care Center
Afton Care Center specializes in providing assisted living in Union county, Iowa. It includes a total of 43 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Afton Care Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Afton, IA and surrounding areas. Afton Care Center is located at 508 West Pear, 50830 zip code. Afton Care Center includes services such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy services and reading room.
Care Unit B
When looking for senior assisted living in Afton, Iowa, you will find Care Unit B as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 15 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 880683. Care Unit B offers assisted living not only to Afton residents, but also to all Union county residents as well.
Crest Haven Care Centre
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Crest Haven Care Centre can help you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Creston, Iowa. Crest Haven Care Centre has a total capacity of 40 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily. Crest Haven Care Centre is licensed with Iowa and its license number is 073433.
Homestead Of Creston Operations
Homestead Of Creston Operations has a capacity of 64 older adults. Homestead Of Creston Operations provides amenities such as: court yard, theater and staff dietitian. It is located at 1709 West Prairie, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Creston, IA older adults. Homestead Of Creston Operations is licensed with Iowa and its license number is S0270.
Creston Specialty Care
Located at 1001 Cottonwood Road, inside 50801 zip code area in Union county, Creston Specialty Care provides assisted senior living to Creston, IA senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and emptying trash, staff awake 24/7 and a tailored service plan. Creston Specialty Care can accommodate up to 75 seniors at a time. Creston Specialty Care has official license # of 1914.
Assisted Living near Afton, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshalltown, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Corning, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
More senior living options in Afton:
There are additional senior living options available to Afton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Afton, IA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Afton, IA will provide a secure setting and proper care.