Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
There are 6 assisted living facilities in VINCENNES, Indiana area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. VINCENNES assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in VINCENNES and provide continuing care options.
Bridgepointe Health Campus
Bridgepointe Health Campus provides assisted living care in Vincennes, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 101 seniors at a time. With a location at 1900 College Ave, in the 47591 area code inside Knox county, Bridgepointe Health Campus assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Bridgepointe Health Campus include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to doctor's appointments. Bridgepointe Health Campus is licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living care, with license number 17-003237-1.
Gentlecare Of Vincennes
Gentlecare Of Vincennes specializes in providing senior living in Knox county, Indiana. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Gentlecare Of Vincennes is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Vincennes, IN and surrounding areas. Gentlecare Of Vincennes is located at 1202 S 16th St, 47591.
Lodge Of The Wabash
When searching for assisted senior living in Vincennes, Indiana, you will find Lodge Of The Wabash as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 117 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 17-001138-1. Lodge Of The Wabash provides assisted living not only to Vincennes residents, but also to all Knox county residents as well.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Willow Manor can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Vincennes, Indiana. Willow Manor has a total capacity of 170 older adults. It includes services like 24-hour security system, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Willow Manor is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 18-000016-1.
2 More Facilities in Knox County, IN
Freelandville Community Home
Freelandville Community Home has a capacity of 50 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 310 W Carlisle St, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Freelandville, IN older adults. Freelandville Community Home is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000355-1.
Located at 200 W Fourth St, inside 47561 zip code area in Knox county, Oak Village provides assisted senior living to Oaktown, IN senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Oak Village can accommodate up to 50 seniors at a time. Oak Village has official license # of 17-000517-2.
Assisted Living near VINCENNES, Indiana
- Assisted Living in VALPARAISO, IN
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in ANDERSON, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in BOONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in WEST LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in PLAINFIELD, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in AVON, IN
- Assisted Living in TELL CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wells County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
More senior living options in VINCENNES:
There are additional senior living options available to VINCENNES elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in VINCENNES, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in VINCENNES, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in VINCENNES, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.