Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
There are 6 assisted living facilities in VINCENNES, Indiana area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. VINCENNES assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in VINCENNES and provide continuing care options.
Bridgepointe Health Campus
Bridgepointe Health Campus provides assisted living services in Vincennes, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 101 seniors at a time. With a location at 1900 College Ave, in the 47591 area code inside Knox county, Bridgepointe Health Campus assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Bridgepointe Health Campus include community and cultural events, educational opportunities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Bridgepointe Health Campus is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living services, with license number 17-003237-1.
Willow Manor specializes in providing assisted senior living in Knox county, Indiana. It includes a total of 170 one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Willow Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Vincennes, IN and surrounding areas. Willow Manor is located at 3801 Old Bruceville Rd Box 136, 47591.
Lodge Of The Wabash
When looking for assisted senior living in Vincennes, Indiana, you will find Lodge Of The Wabash as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 117 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 17-001138-1. Lodge Of The Wabash provides assisted living not only to Vincennes residents, but also to all Knox county residents as well.
Gentlecare Of Vincennes
If you need help with everyday tasks, Gentlecare Of Vincennes can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Vincennes, Indiana. Gentlecare Of Vincennes has a total capacity of 60 elderly residents. It includes amenities like 24 hour security cameras, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Gentlecare Of Vincennes is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000357-1.
2 More Facilities in Knox County, IN
Oak Village has a capacity of 50 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 200 W Fourth St, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Oaktown, IN older adults. Oak Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000517-2.
Freelandville Community Home
Located at 310 W Carlisle St, inside 47535 zip code area in Knox county, Freelandville Community Home provides assisted senior living to Freelandville, IN senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Freelandville Community Home can accommodate up to 50 seniors at a time. Freelandville Community Home has official license # of 17-000355-1.
Assisted Living near VINCENNES, Indiana
- Assisted Living in BLOOMINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in MERRILLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in GRANGER, IN
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in CLINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in COLUMBUS, IN
- Assisted Living in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in LOGANSPORT, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Assisted Living in MUNCIE, IN
- Assisted Living in Knox County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Huntington County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wells County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
More senior living options in VINCENNES:
There are additional senior living options available to VINCENNES elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in VINCENNES, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in VINCENNES, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in VINCENNES, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.