Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
There are 3 assisted living facilities in SULLIVAN, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. SULLIVAN assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Breckenridge Health & Rehabilitation
Breckenridge Health & Rehabilitation provides assisted living care in Sullivan, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 77 seniors at a time. With a location at 325 W Northwood Dr, in the 47882 area code inside Sullivan county, Breckenridge Health & Rehabilitation assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Breckenridge Health & Rehabilitation include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Breckenridge Health & Rehabilitation is licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living, with license number 17-000525-1.
Miller's Merry Manor
Miller's Merry Manor specializes in providing senior living in Sullivan county, Indiana. It includes a total of 93 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Miller's Merry Manor is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Sullivan, IN and surrounding areas. Miller's Merry Manor is located at 505 W Wolfe St, 47882 zip code. Miller's Merry Manor includes services such as: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
When looking for senior living in Sullivan, Indiana, you will find Breckenridge Commons as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 52 assisted living units. It is located at 2009 North Hospital Blvd, 47882 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness center, and communal dining space. Its license number is 17-013401-1. Breckenridge Commons offers assisted living not only to Sullivan residents, but also to all Sullivan county residents too.
Assisted Living near SULLIVAN, Indiana
- Assisted Living in LAFAYETTE, IN
- Assisted Living in LA PORTE, IN
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in RENSSELAER, IN
- Assisted Living in ZIONSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTLAND, IN
- Assisted Living in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in SHELBYVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LOGANSPORT, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Assisted Living in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Assisted Living in KENDALLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in TERRE HAUTE, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Kosciusko County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Daviess County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in Warrick County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lawrence County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
More senior living options in SULLIVAN:
There are additional senior living options available to SULLIVAN elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in SULLIVAN, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in SULLIVAN, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in SULLIVAN, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in SULLIVAN that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between SULLIVAN, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped SULLIVAN and Sullivan County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.