Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
There are 5 assisted living facilities in SEYMOUR, Indiana area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. SEYMOUR assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in SEYMOUR and provide continuing care options.
Lutheran Community Home
Lutheran Community Home provides assisted living care in Seymour, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 161 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 111 W Church Ave, in the 47274 area code inside Jackson county, Lutheran Community Home assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Lutheran Community Home include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory care and scheduled transportation. Lutheran Community Home is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living care, with license number 17-000347-1.
Covered Bridge Health Campus
Covered Bridge Health Campus specializes in providing assisted living in Jackson county, Indiana. It includes a total of 107 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Covered Bridge Health Campus is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Seymour, IN and surrounding areas. Covered Bridge Health Campus is located at 1675 W Tipton St, 47274. Covered Bridge Health Campus provides services such as: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and library area.
When searching for senior living in Seymour, Indiana, you will find Seymour Crossing as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 115 assisted living units and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is 17-000272-1. Seymour Crossing offers assisted living not only to Seymour residents, but also to all Jackson county residents too.
If you require help with everyday tasks, Seymour Place can help you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Seymour, Indiana. Seymour Place has a total capacity of 47 senior citizens. It includes services like fully secured premises, fun arts & crafts and dining. Seymour Place is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-004376-1.
1 More Facilities in Jackson County, IN
Hoosier Christian Village
Hoosier Christian Village has a capacity of 97 seniors and offers amenities that include: garden and court yard, theater room and registered dietitian. It is located at 621 S Sugar St, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Brownstown, IN seniors. Hoosier Christian Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000277-1.
Assisted Living near SEYMOUR, Indiana
- Assisted Living in NEW CASTLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SCHERERVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in CORYDON, IN
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND, IN
- Assisted Living in NOBLESVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in MISHAWAKA, IN
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, IN
- Assisted Living in ROCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, IN
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dearborn County, IN
- Assisted Living in Bartholomew County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IN
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, IN
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Posey County, IN
More senior living options in SEYMOUR:
There are additional senior living options available to SEYMOUR elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in SEYMOUR, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in SEYMOUR, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in SEYMOUR, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in SEYMOUR is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in SEYMOUR, Indiana are #26 out of 201 cities in Indiana for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in SEYMOUR is $3,603 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in SEYMOUR can be priced as little as $2,155 per month, while the most luxurious SEYMOUR senior living communities can go up to $6,021 per month. SEYMOUR assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against Jackson county, IN, which has an average cost of $3,602 per month and ranges from $2,159 to $6,014. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $1 more per month for assisted living in SEYMOUR.