Assisted Living in SEYMOUR, IN
There are 5 assisted living facilities in SEYMOUR, Indiana area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. SEYMOUR assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in SEYMOUR and provide continuing care options.
Seymour Place provides assisted living care in Seymour, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 47 older adults at a time. With a location at 2288 Nicholas Ct, in the 47274 area code inside Jackson county, Seymour Place assists those elderly adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Seymour Place include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to appointments. Seymour Place is licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living, with license number 17-004376-1.
Lutheran Community Home
Lutheran Community Home specializes in providing senior living in Jackson county, Indiana. It includes a total of 161 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Lutheran Community Home is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Seymour, IN and surrounding areas. Lutheran Community Home is located at 111 W Church Ave, 47274.
When searching for senior living in Seymour, Indiana, you will find Seymour Crossing as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 115 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 17-000272-1. Seymour Crossing provides assisted living not only to Seymour residents, but also to all Jackson county residents as well.
Covered Bridge Health Campus
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Covered Bridge Health Campus can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Seymour, Indiana. Covered Bridge Health Campus has a total capacity of 107 seniors. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, wellness center and dining. Covered Bridge Health Campus is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-003342-1.
1 More Facilities in Jackson County, IN
Hoosier Christian Village
Hoosier Christian Village has a capacity of 97 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 621 S Sugar St, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Brownstown, IN older adults. Hoosier Christian Village is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-000277-1.
Assisted Living near SEYMOUR, Indiana
- Assisted Living in CLARKSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, IN
- Assisted Living in AVON, IN
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in GREENWOOD, IN
- Assisted Living in ELKHART, IN
- Assisted Living in MADISON, IN
- Assisted Living in WABASH, IN
- Assisted Living in MARTINSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in ANGOLA, IN
- Assisted Living in WARSAW, IN
- Assisted Living in SELLERSBURG, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Blackford County, IN
- Assisted Living in Grant County, IN
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Miami County, IN
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IN
More senior living options in SEYMOUR:
There are additional senior living options available to SEYMOUR elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in SEYMOUR, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in SEYMOUR, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in SEYMOUR, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in SEYMOUR is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in SEYMOUR, Indiana are #26 out of 201 cities in Indiana for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in SEYMOUR is $3,603 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in SEYMOUR can be priced as little as $2,155 per month, while the most luxurious SEYMOUR senior living communities can go up to $6,021 per month. SEYMOUR assisted living facilities are less affordable when priced against Jackson county, IN, which has an average cost of $3,602 per month and ranges from $2,159 to $6,014. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $1 more per month for assisted living in SEYMOUR.