Assisted Living in Scottsburg, IN
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Scottsburg, IN area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Indiana seniors. Scottsburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Waters Of Scottsburg
Waters Of Scottsburg provides assisted living services in Scottsburg, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 99 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1350 N Todd Dr, in the 47170 area code inside Scott county, Waters Of Scottsburg assists those older adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Waters Of Scottsburg include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Waters Of Scottsburg is fully licensed by Indiana to provide senior living, with license number 17-000478-1.
Lake Pointe Village
Lake Pointe Village specializes in providing assisted senior living in Scott county, Indiana. It includes a total of 68 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Lake Pointe Village is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any elderly adults living in Scottsburg, IN and surrounding areas. Lake Pointe Village is located at 545 W Moonglo Rd, 47170 zip code. Lake Pointe Village includes amenities like: beauty shop, pharmacy service and reading room.
Hickory Creek At Scottsburg
When looking for senior assisted living in Scottsburg, Indiana, you will find Hickory Creek At Scottsburg as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. It is located at 1100 N Gardner Ave, 47170 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and open dining area. Its license number is 17-000421-1. Hickory Creek At Scottsburg offers assisted living not only to Scottsburg residents, but also to all Scott county residents as well.
Hampton Oaks Health Campus
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Hampton Oaks Health Campus, situated at 966 N Wilson Rd in the 47170 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance with daily activities you need in Scottsburg, Indiana. Hampton Oaks Health Campus has a total capacity of 97 seniors. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts & crafts studio and multiple dining options daily. Hampton Oaks Health Campus is licensed with Indiana and its license number is 17-004902-1.
Assisted Living near Scottsburg, Indiana
- Assisted Living in MERRILLVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LINTON, IN
- Assisted Living in SULLIVAN, IN
- Assisted Living in NEW ALBANY, IN
- Assisted Living in HOBART, IN
- Assisted Living in PORTAGE, IN
- Assisted Living in MISHAWAKA, IN
- Assisted Living in CONNERSVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, IN
- Assisted Living in BRAZIL, IN
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Assisted Living in NORTH MANCHESTER, IN
- Assisted Living in VINCENNES, IN
- Assisted Living in HARTFORD CITY, IN
- Assisted Living in GOSHEN, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IN
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
- Assisted Living in Dubois County, IN
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IN
- Assisted Living in Gibson County, IN
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IN
- Assisted Living in White County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Ripley County, IN
- Assisted Living in Porter County, IN
More senior living options in Scottsburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Scottsburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Scottsburg, IN can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Scottsburg, IN will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Scottsburg, IN that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Scottsburg, IN
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Scottsburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Scottsburg, IN assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Scottsburg and Scott County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.