Assisted Living in Fulton County, IN
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Fulton County, Indiana. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Fulton County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Fulton County and provide continuing care options.
Life Care Center Of Rochester
Life Care Center Of Rochester provides assisted living services in Rochester, Indiana. It can house a maximum of 141 seniors at a time. With a location at 827 W 13th St, in the 46975 area code inside Fulton county, Life Care Center Of Rochester assists those seniors who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Life Care Center Of Rochester include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities and scheduled transportation. Life Care Center Of Rochester is fully licensed by Indiana to provide assisted living care, with license number 17-000325-1.
Hickory Creek At Rochester
Hickory Creek At Rochester specializes in providing assisted living in Fulton county, Indiana. It includes a total of 36 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Hickory Creek At Rochester is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Rochester, IN and surrounding areas. Hickory Creek At Rochester is located at 340 E 18th Street, 46975.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IN
- Assisted Living in Allen County, IN
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IN
- Assisted Living in St. Joseph County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IN
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IN
- Assisted Living in Elkhart County, IN
- Assisted Living in Hendricks County, IN
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IN
- Assisted Living in LaPorte County, IN
- Assisted Living in Tippecanoe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IN
- Assisted Living in Vigo County, IN
- Assisted Living in Clark County, IN
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Fulton county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Fulton county, Indiana are #12 out of 91 counties in Indiana for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Fulton county is $3,535 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Fulton county can be priced as little as $2,118 per month, while the most luxurious Fulton county senior living communities can go up to $5,914 per month. Fulton county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Indiana statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,680 per month and ranges from $2,203 to $6,129. On average, Fulton county assisted living communities are $145 more affordable per month.