Assisted Living in Normal, IL
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Normal, IL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Illinois seniors. Normal assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Sugar Creek Trs
Sugar Creek Trs provides assisted living care in Normal, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 38 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 505 E Vernon Ave, in the 61761 area code inside Mclean county, Sugar Creek Trs assists those elderly adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the services offered by Sugar Creek Trs include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and transportation to appointments. Sugar Creek Trs has an active license by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5104127.
Evergreen Place Al
Evergreen Place Al specializes in providing senior living in Mclean county, Illinois. It includes a total of 60 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Evergreen Place Al is pet-friendly and can provide help with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any senior citizens living in Normal, IL and surrounding areas. Evergreen Place Al is located at 801 W Gregory St, 61761 zip code. Evergreen Place Al provides amenities like: beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and extensive library.
Meadows At Mercy Creek A.l.
When looking for senior assisted living in Normal, Illinois, you will find Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 60 assisted living units. It provides services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is 5104036. Meadows At Mercy Creek A. l. provides assisted living not only to Normal residents, but also to all Mclean county residents as well.
Westminster Village Al
If you need assistance with daily living, Westminster Village Al can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Bloomington, Illinois. Westminster Village Al has a total capacity of 60 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and dining. Westminster Village Al is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5102329.
Bickford - Bloomington
Bickford - Bloomington has a capacity of 55 seniors. Bickford - Bloomington offers amenities that include: gardens, theatre and staff dietitian. It is located at 14 Heartland Dr, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Bloomington, IL seniors. Bickford - Bloomington is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5100240.
Located at 601 Lutz Rd, inside 61704 zip code area in Mclean county, Luther Oaks provides assisted senior living to Bloomington, IL senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and bathroom cleaning, staff available day and night and tailored service plans. Luther Oaks can accommodate up to 58 seniors at a time. Luther Oaks has official license # of 5102642.
Assisted Living near Normal, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Mahomet, IL
- Assisted Living in Waukegan, IL
- Assisted Living in Silvis, IL
- Assisted Living in Decatur, IL
- Assisted Living in Chatham, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee, IL
- Assisted Living in Herrin, IL
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IL
- Assisted Living in Highland, IL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, IL
- Assisted Living in Carterville, IL
- Assisted Living in Tinley Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Swansea, IL
- Assisted Living in Crystal Lake, IL
- Assisted Living in New Lenox, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
More senior living options in Normal:
There are additional senior living options available to Normal elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Normal, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Normal, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Normal, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.