Assisted Living in Lincoln, IL
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Lincoln, Illinois area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Lincoln assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Lincoln and provide continuing care options.
Castle Manor: Supportive Living
Castle Manor: Supportive Living provides assisted living care in Lincoln, Illinois. With a location at 1550 Castle Manor Dr, in the 62656 area code inside Logan county, Castle Manor: Supportive Living assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Castle Manor: Supportive Living include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Woods Garden Villa
Woods Garden Villa specializes in providing senior assisted living in Logan county, Illinois. It includes a total of 12 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Woods Garden Villa is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Lincoln, IL and surrounding areas. Woods Garden Villa is located at 302 S. Main St, 62656.
When searching for senior assisted living in Lincoln, Illinois, you will find Lawrence Place as an excellent luxurious senior care option. Lawrence Place provides assisted living not only to Lincoln residents, but also to all Logan county residents as well.
Copper Creek Cottages
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Copper Creek Cottages can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Lincoln, Illinois. Copper Creek Cottages has a total capacity of 30 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, wellness center and multiple dining options daily. Copper Creek Cottages is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5105462.
North Kickapoo House
It is located at 1903 N Kickapoo St, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Lincoln, IL older adults.
Timber Creek Village
Located at 201 Stahlhut, inside 62656 zip code area in Logan county, Timber Creek Village provides assisted senior living to Lincoln, IL senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Timber Creek Village can accommodate up to 40 seniors at a time. Timber Creek Village has official license # of 5104812.
Assisted Living near Lincoln, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Troy, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Charles, IL
- Assisted Living in Arcola, IL
- Assisted Living in Milan, IL
- Assisted Living in Palos Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Homer Glen, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake Zurich, IL
- Assisted Living in Canton, IL
- Assisted Living in Taylorville, IL
- Assisted Living in Sycamore, IL
- Assisted Living in Staunton, IL
- Assisted Living in Breese, IL
- Assisted Living in Tinley Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Lisle, IL
- Assisted Living in Columbia, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kankakee County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Rock Island County, IL
- Assisted Living in Effingham County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
More senior living options in Lincoln:
There are additional senior living options available to Lincoln elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Lincoln, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lincoln, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Lincoln, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Lincoln is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Lincoln, Illinois are #23 out of 334 cities in Illinois for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Lincoln is $3,839 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Lincoln can be priced as little as $2,255 per month, while the most luxurious Lincoln senior living communities can go up to $6,547 per month. Lincoln assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Logan county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,845 per month and ranges from $2,255 to $6,544. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $6 less per month for assisted living in Lincoln.