Assisted Living in Lincoln, IL
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Lincoln, Illinois area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Lincoln assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Lincoln and provide continuing care options.
North Kickapoo House
North Kickapoo House provides assisted living services in Lincoln, Illinois. With a location at 1903 N Kickapoo St, in the 62656 area code inside Logan county, North Kickapoo House assists those senior citizens who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by North Kickapoo House include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to appointments.
Castle Manor: Supportive Living
Castle Manor: Supportive Living specializes in providing senior assisted living in Logan county, Illinois. Castle Manor: Supportive Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Lincoln, IL and surrounding areas. Castle Manor: Supportive Living is located at 1550 Castle Manor Dr, 62656.
Timber Creek Village
When looking for senior assisted living in Lincoln, Illinois, you will find Timber Creek Village as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 40 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is 5104812. Timber Creek Village provides assisted living not only to Lincoln residents, but also to all Logan county residents as well.
Copper Creek Cottages
If you need help with everyday tasks, Copper Creek Cottages can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Lincoln, Illinois. Copper Creek Cottages has a total capacity of 30 elderly residents. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Copper Creek Cottages is licensed with Illinois and its license number is 5105462.
Friendship Manor Apartments
It is located at 925 Primm Rd, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Lincoln, IL older adults.
Woods Garden Villa
Located at 302 S. Main St, inside 62656 zip code area in Logan county, Woods Garden Villa provides assisted senior living to Lincoln, IL senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Woods Garden Villa can accommodate up to 12 seniors at a time. Woods Garden Villa has official license # of 5201535.
Assisted Living near Lincoln, Illinois
- Assisted Living in Bloomington, IL
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IL
- Assisted Living in Geneva, IL
- Assisted Living in Joliet, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry, IL
- Assisted Living in Columbia, IL
- Assisted Living in Canton, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Charles, IL
- Assisted Living in Carterville, IL
- Assisted Living in Northlake, IL
- Assisted Living in Tinley Park, IL
- Assisted Living in Morton Grove, IL
- Assisted Living in Girard, IL
- Assisted Living in Charleston, IL
- Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macoupin County, IL
- Assisted Living in Tazewell County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in LaSalle County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in McLean County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
More senior living options in Lincoln:
There are additional senior living options available to Lincoln elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Lincoln, IL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lincoln, IL will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Lincoln, IL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Lincoln is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Lincoln, Illinois are #23 out of 334 cities in Illinois for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Lincoln is $3,839 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Lincoln can be priced as little as $2,255 per month, while the most luxurious Lincoln senior living communities can go up to $6,547 per month. Lincoln assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Logan county, IL, which has an average cost of $3,845 per month and ranges from $2,255 to $6,544. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $6 less per month for assisted living in Lincoln.