Assisted Living in Clark County, IL
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Clark County, Illinois. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Clark County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Clark County and provide continuing care options.
Simple Blessings provides assisted living care in Casey, Illinois. It can accommodate a maximum of 10 retirees at a time. With a location at 203 E. Monroe, in the 62420 area code inside Clark county, Simple Blessings assists those 55+ adults who need aid with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Simple Blessings include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities and arranged transportation. Simple Blessings is fully licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living, with license number 5200750.
Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall
Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall specializes in providing senior living in Clark county, Illinois. It includes a total of 46 studio and one bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Marshall, IL and surrounding areas. Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall is located at 17050 North Quality Lime Road, 62441.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Clark county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Clark county, Illinois are #31 out of 84 counties in Illinois for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Clark county is $3,984 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Clark county can be priced as little as $2,365 per month, while the most luxurious Clark county senior living communities can go up to $6,734 per month. Clark county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Illinois statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,241 per month and ranges from $2,479 to $7,240. On average, Clark county assisted living communities are $257 more affordable per month.