Assisted Living in Clark County, IL
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Clark County, Illinois. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Clark County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Clark County and provide continuing care options.
Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall
Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall provides assisted living services in Marshall, Illinois. It can house a maximum of 46 retirees at a time. With a location at 17050 North Quality Lime Road, in the 62441 area code inside Clark county, Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation. Villas Of Holly Brook Marshall is fully licensed by Illinois to provide assisted living care, with license number 5104531.
Simple Blessings specializes in providing senior assisted living in Clark county, Illinois. It includes a total of 10 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Simple Blessings is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Casey, IL and surrounding areas. Simple Blessings is located at 203 E. Monroe, 62420.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Cook County, IL
- Assisted Living in DuPage County, IL
- Assisted Living in Lake County, IL
- Assisted Living in Kane County, IL
- Assisted Living in Will County, IL
- Assisted Living in Champaign County, IL
- Assisted Living in Sangamon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, IL
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IL
- Assisted Living in Williamson County, IL
- Assisted Living in McHenry County, IL
- Assisted Living in Peoria County, IL
- Assisted Living in Macon County, IL
- Assisted Living in Adams County, IL
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Clark county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Clark county, Illinois are #31 out of 84 counties in Illinois for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in Clark county is $3,984 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Clark county can be priced as little as $2,365 per month, while the most luxurious Clark county senior living communities can go up to $6,734 per month. Clark county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Illinois statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $4,241 per month and ranges from $2,479 to $7,240. On average, Clark county assisted living communities are $257 more affordable per month.