Assisted Living in Oneida County, ID
There are 1 assisted living facilities in Oneida County, Idaho. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Oneida County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Oneida County and provide continuing care options.
Malad Living Center/rcf
Malad Living Center/rcf provides assisted living care in Malad, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 23 older adults at a time. With a location at 151 West 200 North, in the 83252 area code inside Oneida county, Malad Living Center/rcf assists those seniors who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Malad Living Center/rcf include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities and transportation to appointments. Malad Living Center/rcf is fully licensed by Idaho to provide assisted living services, with license number RC-463.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID