Assisted Living in Custer County, ID
There are 1 assisted living facilities in Custer County, Idaho. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Custer County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Custer County and provide continuing care options.
Diamond Peak Of Challis
Diamond Peak Of Challis provides assisted living services in Challis, Idaho. It can house a maximum of 21 older adults at a time. With a location at 610 Clinic Road North, in the 83226 area code inside Custer county, Diamond Peak Of Challis assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Diamond Peak Of Challis include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and arranged transportation. Diamond Peak Of Challis is fully licensed by Idaho to provide assisted living, with license number RC-1135.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID