Assisted Living in Clearwater County, ID
There are 1 assisted living facilities in Clearwater County, Idaho. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Clearwater County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Clearwater County and provide continuing care options.
Brookside Landing provides assisted living care in Orofino, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 51 retirees at a time. With a location at 431 Johnson Avenue, in the 83544 area code inside Clearwater county, Brookside Landing assists those elderly adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Brookside Landing include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to doctor's appointments. Brookside Landing is fully licensed by Idaho to provide senior living, with license number RC-680.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID