Assisted Living in Caribou County, ID
There are 1 assisted living facilities in Caribou County, Idaho. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Caribou County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Caribou County and provide continuing care options.
Edgewood Spring Creek Soda Springs
Edgewood Spring Creek Soda Springs provides assisted living care in Soda Springs, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 30 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 425 South Spring Creek Drive, in the 83276 area code inside Caribou county, Edgewood Spring Creek Soda Springs assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Edgewood Spring Creek Soda Springs include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Edgewood Spring Creek Soda Springs is fully licensed by Idaho to provide assisted living services, with license number RC-1010.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID