Assisted Living in Caribou County, ID
There are 1 assisted living facilities in Caribou County, Idaho. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Caribou County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Caribou County and provide continuing care options.
Edgewood Spring Creek Soda Springs
Edgewood Spring Creek Soda Springs provides assisted living services in Soda Springs, Idaho. It can house a maximum of 30 older adults at a time. With a location at 425 South Spring Creek Drive, in the 83276 area code inside Caribou county, Edgewood Spring Creek Soda Springs assists those seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Edgewood Spring Creek Soda Springs include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities and arranged transportation. Edgewood Spring Creek Soda Springs has an active license by Idaho to provide assisted living care, with license number RC-1010.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID