Assisted Living in Butte County, ID
There are 1 assisted living facilities in Butte County, Idaho. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Butte County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Butte County and provide continuing care options.
Antelope Creek Living Center
Antelope Creek Living Center provides assisted living care in Darlington, Idaho. It can house a maximum of 35 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 3668 West 3700 North, in the 83255 area code inside Butte county, Antelope Creek Living Center assists those older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Antelope Creek Living Center include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities and arranged transportation. Antelope Creek Living Center is fully licensed by Idaho to provide assisted living services, with license number RC-514.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID