Assisted Living in Bonners Ferry, ID
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Bonners Ferry, ID area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Idaho seniors. Bonners Ferry assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Sunset Home Assisted Living
Sunset Home Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 retirees at a time. With a location at 510920 Highway 95, in the 83805 area code inside Boundary county, Sunset Home Assisted Living assists those older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Sunset Home Assisted Living include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and arranged transportation. Sunset Home Assisted Living has an active license by Idaho to provide assisted living services, with license number RC-1044.
Community Restorium specializes in providing assisted senior living in Boundary county, Idaho. It includes a total of 52 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Community Restorium is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Bonners Ferry, ID and surrounding areas. Community Restorium is located at 6619 Kaniksu Street, 83805 zip code. Community Restorium provides services like: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy service and library section.
Assisted Living near Bonners Ferry, Idaho
- Assisted Living in Rexburg, ID
- Assisted Living in Payette, ID
- Assisted Living in Pocatello, ID
- Assisted Living in Idaho Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Nampa, ID
- Assisted Living in Sandpoint, ID
- Assisted Living in Caldwell, ID
- Assisted Living in Boise, ID
- Assisted Living in Buhl, ID
- Assisted Living in Rigby, ID
- Assisted Living in Burley, ID
- Assisted Living in Blackfoot, ID
- Assisted Living in Eagle, ID
- Assisted Living in Coeur d'Alene, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls, ID
- Assisted Living in Bannock County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bonneville County, ID
- Assisted Living in Canyon County, ID
- Assisted Living in Ada County, ID
- Assisted Living in Bingham County, ID
- Assisted Living in Nez Perce County, ID
- Assisted Living in Kootenai County, ID
- Assisted Living in Twin Falls County, ID
More senior living options in Bonners Ferry:
There are additional senior living options available to Bonners Ferry elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Bonners Ferry, ID can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Bonners Ferry, ID will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Bonners Ferry, ID
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Bonners Ferry that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Bonners Ferry, ID assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Bonners Ferry and Boundary County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.