Assisted Living in Thomson, GA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Thomson, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Thomson assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Watson Manor provides assisted living care in Thomson, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 11 older adults at a time. With a location at 115 Watson Street, in the 30824 area code inside Mcduffie county, Watson Manor assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Watson Manor include community outings and social gatherings, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation.
Masters Personal Care
Masters Personal Care specializes in providing assisted senior living in Mcduffie county, Georgia. It includes a total of 8 one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Masters Personal Care is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Thomson, GA and surrounding areas. Masters Personal Care is located at 362 Carver Street, S. e. , 30824 zip code. Masters Personal Care provides amenities such as: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library.
Mt Pleasant Alternative Care
When searching for senior living in Thomson, Georgia, you will find Mt Pleasant Alternative Care as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 17 assisted living units. It is located at 311 Johnson Avenue, 30824 zip code and provides services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Mt Pleasant Alternative Care provides assisted living not only to Thomson residents, but also to all Mcduffie county residents too.
Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii
If you require assistance with daily tasks, Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii, located at 1669 Carolyn Lake Circle in the 30824 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Thomson, Georgia. Carolyn Lake Healthcare Ii has a total capacity of 3 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, fun arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Free Love Pch
Free Love Pch has a capacity of 2 seniors. Free Love Pch provides amenities such as: court yard, movie nights and registered dietitian. It is located at 3668 Ellington Airline Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Dearing, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Thomson, Georgia
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in HOSCHTON, GA
- Assisted Living in KENNESAW, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in DAHLONEGA, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in GRIFFIN, GA
- Assisted Living in JONESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in ROME, GA
- Assisted Living in TUCKER, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS, GA
- Assisted Living in DUNWOODY, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in TATTNALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in HARALSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in OCONEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in RABUN County, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
More senior living options in Thomson:
There are additional senior living options available to Thomson elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Thomson, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Thomson, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Thomson, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Thomson that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Thomson, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Thomson and Mcduffie County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.