Assisted Living in Sparta, GA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Sparta, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Sparta assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Lateisha's Residential Care
Lateisha's Residential Care provides assisted living care in Sparta, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 5 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 3268 Linton Road, in the 31087 area code inside Hancock county, Lateisha's Residential Care assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Lateisha's Residential Care include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Lake Oconee Cla Sparta
Lake Oconee Cla Sparta specializes in providing assisted living in Hancock county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Sparta, GA and surrounding areas. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta is located at 145 Brooks Street, 31087 zip code. Lake Oconee Cla Sparta includes amenities such as: hair salon, pharmacy service and extensive library.
Spring Fields Pch
When looking for senior assisted living in Sparta, Georgia, you will find Spring Fields Pch as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 5 assisted living units. It is located at 3342 Spring Field Church Road, 31087 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, daily fitness programs, and communal dining space. Spring Fields Pch provides assisted living not only to Sparta residents, but also to all Hancock county residents as well.
If you need help with everyday tasks, Shenice's Pch, located at 3216 Hwy 16 in the 31087 zip code area can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Sparta, Georgia. Shenice's Pch has a total capacity of 5 senior citizens. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Willows Edge has a capacity of 6 elderly adults. Willows Edge offers amenities such as: court yard, movie theatre and staff dietitian. It is located at 401 Dixie Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living services to Sparta, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Sparta, Georgia
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE PARK, GA
- Assisted Living in JESUP, GA
- Assisted Living in GRAY, GA
- Assisted Living in HAMPTON, GA
- Assisted Living in AUBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE, GA
- Assisted Living in COLBERT, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in TALLAPOOSA, GA
- Assisted Living in DALTON, GA
- Assisted Living in MABLETON, GA
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, GA
- Assisted Living in EVANS, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
- Assisted Living in COFFEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in TIFT County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WHITFIELD County, GA
More senior living options in Sparta:
There are additional senior living options available to Sparta elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Sparta, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Sparta, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Sparta, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sparta, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sparta that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sparta, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sparta and Hancock County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.