Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, GA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Mount Vernon, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Mount Vernon assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Evergreen Personal Care Home
Evergreen Personal Care Home provides assisted living care in Mount Vernon, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 6 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 1900 North Railroad Avenue, in the 30445 area code inside Montgomery county, Evergreen Personal Care Home assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Evergreen Personal Care Home include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and transportation to appointments.
Royalwood Sla specializes in providing senior assisted living in Montgomery county, Georgia. It includes a total of 3 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Royalwood Sla is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with moving around, eating and putting on clothes to any seniors living in Mount Vernon, GA and surrounding areas. Royalwood Sla is located at 450 South Railroad Avenue Apt E1, 30445 zip code. Royalwood Sla includes services like: bistro, pharmacy services and reading section.
Mount Vernon Respite Home
When looking for senior living in Mount Vernon, Georgia, you will find Mount Vernon Respite Home as an excellent upscale senior care option. It has a total of 3 assisted living units. It is located at 195 Charles Street, 30445 zip code and provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and open dining area. Mount Vernon Respite Home provides assisted living not only to Mount Vernon residents, but also to all Montgomery county residents as well.
Duncan Mcrae House
If you require help with daily tasks, Duncan Mcrae House, located at 129 Railroad Avenue South in the 30445 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Mount Vernon, Georgia. Duncan Mcrae House has a total capacity of 22 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, arts and crafts activities and 3 daily meals.
Assisted Living near Mount Vernon, Georgia
- Assisted Living in ROME, GA
- Assisted Living in HOSCHTON, GA
- Assisted Living in SNELLVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARKS, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in SOPERTON, GA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in STOCKBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in LA FAYETTE, GA
- Assisted Living in RIVERDALE, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMSON, GA
- Assisted Living in HEPHZIBAH, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION County, GA
- Assisted Living in UPSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LUMPKIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in BERRIEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in EMANUEL County, GA
More senior living options in Mount Vernon:
There are additional senior living options available to Mount Vernon elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Mount Vernon, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Mount Vernon, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Mount Vernon, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Mount Vernon that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Mount Vernon, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Mount Vernon and Montgomery County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.