Assisted Living in Manchester, GA
There are 6 assisted living facilities in Manchester, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Manchester assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Walker, Corbit Ddm Home
Walker, Corbit Ddm Home provides assisted living services in Manchester, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 6 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 685 Hill Street, in the 31816 area code inside Meriwether county, Walker, Corbit Ddm Home assists those 55 and older adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Walker, Corbit Ddm Home include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and arranged transportation.
999-b West Main
999-b West Main specializes in providing assisted senior living in Meriwether county, Georgia. It includes a total of 3 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. 999-b West Main is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any elderly adults living in Manchester, GA and surrounding areas. 999-b West Main is located at 999-b West Main Street, 31816 zip code. 999-b West Main includes amenities like: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and reading section.
61 Rose Court
When searching for assisted senior living in Manchester, Georgia, you will find 61 Rose Court as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 3 assisted living units. It is located at 61 Rose Court, Pigeon Bluff Apts, 31816 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. 61 Rose Court offers assisted living not only to Manchester residents, but also to all Meriwether county residents too.
36 Rose Court
If you require help with daily living, 36 Rose Court, located at 36 Rose Court, Pigeon Creek Apts in the 31816 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Manchester, Georgia. 36 Rose Court has a total capacity of 2 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts classes and 3 daily meals.
Pathways Itr has a capacity of 4 older adults. Pathways Itr provides amenities that include: landscaped gardens, movie theatre and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 3403 Old Durand Road, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Greenville, GA senior citizens.
Located at 2524 White House Parkway, inside 31830 zip code area in Meriwether county, Roosevelt Place provides assisted senior living to Warm Springs, GA senior citizens and includes amenities such as basic housekeeping, 24-hour awake staff and tailored service plans. Roosevelt Place can accommodate up to 24 seniors at a time.
Assisted Living near Manchester, Georgia
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in BLAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in RIVERDALE, GA
- Assisted Living in WINDER, GA
- Assisted Living in MABLETON, GA
- Assisted Living in CANTON, GA
- Assisted Living in HINESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in LINCOLNTON, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHONIA, GA
- Assisted Living in COVINGTON, GA
- Assisted Living in GLENNVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in HEPHZIBAH, GA
- Assisted Living in ACWORTH, GA
- Assisted Living in BARNESVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, GA
- Assisted Living in BARROW County, GA
- Assisted Living in HENRY County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, GA
- Assisted Living in STEPHENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in TROUP County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDUFFIE County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORD County, GA
- Assisted Living in MURRAY County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
More senior living options in Manchester:
There are additional senior living options available to Manchester elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Manchester, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Manchester, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Manchester that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Manchester, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Manchester and Meriwether County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.