Assisted Living in Lincolnton, GA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Lincolnton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Lincolnton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
V & T Shady Rest Pc Home
V & T Shady Rest Pc Home provides assisted living services in Lincolnton, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 2 seniors at a time. With a location at 1386 New Petersburg Road, in the 30817 area code inside Lincoln county, V & T Shady Rest Pc Home assists those senior citizens who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by V & T Shady Rest Pc Home include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Sunshine Care specializes in providing assisted living in Lincoln county, Georgia. It includes a total of 5 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Sunshine Care is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Lincolnton, GA and surrounding areas. Sunshine Care is located at 1103 Beard-mccord Lane, 30817 zip code. Sunshine Care provides services such as: beauty and barber shop, pharmacy and library area.
Cooper House Pch
When searching for senior living in Lincolnton, Georgia, you will find Cooper House Pch as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 2213 Augusta Hwy, 30817 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness activities, and open dining area. Cooper House Pch provides assisted living not only to Lincolnton residents, but also to all Lincoln county residents too.
Cooper House Personal Care Home
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Cooper House Personal Care Home, situated at 2213 Augusta Highway in the 30817 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Lincolnton, Georgia. Cooper House Personal Care Home has a total capacity of 6 seniors. It includes services like 24-hour security system, studio for arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily.
C R Neeley
C R Neeley has a capacity of 5 elderly adults. C R Neeley provides amenities such as: court yard and garden, theatre room and on-site dietitian. It is located at 1142 Colvin Kennedy Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Lincolnton, GA seniors.
Assisted Living near Lincolnton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in EAST POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA
- Assisted Living in POWDER SPRINGS, GA
- Assisted Living in DUNWOODY, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMSON, GA
- Assisted Living in DECATUR, GA
- Assisted Living in QUITMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in NORCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in LOGANVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in GROVETOWN, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in TUCKER, GA
- Assisted Living in MARIETTA, GA
- Assisted Living in MONROE, GA
- Assisted Living in MOULTRIE, GA
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDUFFIE County, GA
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WORTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in FORSYTH County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FLOYD County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLQUITT County, GA
- Assisted Living in HABERSHAM County, GA
More senior living options in Lincolnton:
There are additional senior living options available to Lincolnton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Lincolnton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Lincolnton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Lincolnton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Lincolnton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Lincolnton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Lincolnton and Lincoln County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.