Assisted Living in Leesburg, GA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Leesburg, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Leesburg assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Mccollum, Bernice Home
Mccollum, Bernice Home provides assisted living care in Leesburg, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 4 older adults at a time. With a location at 836a Middle Road, in the 31763 area code inside Lee county, Mccollum, Bernice Home assists those elderly adults who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Mccollum, Bernice Home include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
Kareem's Place specializes in providing senior living in Lee county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Kareem's Place is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Leesburg, GA and surrounding areas. Kareem's Place is located at 203 A Sportsman Club Road, 31763 zip code. Kareem's Place includes amenities such as: beauty shop, pharmacy services and extensive library.
Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res
When looking for assisted senior living in Leesburg, Georgia, you will find Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. It is located at 124-d Winding Way, 31763 zip code and provides services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Americanwork Adaptive Gp Res provides assisted living not only to Leesburg residents, but also to all Lee county residents too.
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Americanwork Itr, located at 124-a Winding Way in the 31763 zip code area can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Leesburg, Georgia. Americanwork Itr has a total capacity of 6 senior citizens. It includes services like 24 hour security cameras, arts and crafts activities and dining.
Assisted Living near Leesburg, Georgia
- Assisted Living in ADAIRSVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in WOODSTOCK, GA
- Assisted Living in MCDONOUGH, GA
- Assisted Living in SPARTA, GA
- Assisted Living in BAINBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in DAHLONEGA, GA
- Assisted Living in TOCCOA, GA
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE PARK, GA
- Assisted Living in EAST POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASTON, GA
- Assisted Living in CRAWFORDVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMMERVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in RIVERDALE, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION CITY, GA
- Assisted Living in PEACH County, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMTER County, GA
- Assisted Living in BALDWIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in POLK County, GA
- Assisted Living in MITCHELL County, GA
- Assisted Living in DODGE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BROOKS County, GA
- Assisted Living in WILKES County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOOLY County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
More senior living options in Leesburg:
There are additional senior living options available to Leesburg elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Leesburg, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Leesburg, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Leesburg, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Leesburg that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Leesburg, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Leesburg and Lee County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.