Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, GA
There are 2 assisted living facilities in JOHNSON County, Georgia. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. JOHNSON County assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in JOHNSON County and provide continuing care options.
Blair Sunshine Home
Blair Sunshine Home provides assisted living services in Wrightsville, Georgia. It can house a maximum of 3 retirees at a time. With a location at 1422 Taylors Trail, in the 31096 area code inside Johnson county, Blair Sunshine Home assists those seniors who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Blair Sunshine Home include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Greenwood Place Retirement Community
Greenwood Place Retirement Community specializes in providing senior living in Johnson county, Georgia. It includes a total of 49 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Greenwood Place Retirement Community is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Wrightsville, GA and surrounding areas. Greenwood Place Retirement Community is located at 949 W Elm Street, 31096.
See other assisted living facilities near you:
- Assisted Living in DEKALB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in GWINNETT County, GA
- Assisted Living in COLUMBIA County, GA
- Assisted Living in FULTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in MUSCOGEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, GA
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLAYTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGHERTY County, GA
- Assisted Living in HOUSTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LOWNDES County, GA
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in JOHNSON county is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in JOHNSON county, Georgia are #6 out of 149 counties in Georgia for affordability. The average cost of an assisted living facility in JOHNSON county is $3,099 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in JOHNSON county can be priced as little as $1,772 per month, while the most luxurious JOHNSON county senior living communities can go up to $5,442 per month. JOHNSON county assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Georgia statewide cost, which has an average aggregate cost of $3,577 per month and ranges from $2,084 to $6,161. On average, JOHNSON county assisted living communities are $478 more affordable per month.