Assisted Living in Glennville, GA
There are 5 assisted living facilities in Glennville, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Glennville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
211 N Caswell Street
211 N Caswell Street provides assisted living services in Glennville, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 seniors at a time. With a location at 211 N Caswell Street, in the 30427 area code inside Tattnall county, 211 N Caswell Street assists those retirees who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by 211 N Caswell Street include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, memory care and transportation to appointments.
Sutton Place specializes in providing assisted living in Tattnall county, Georgia. It includes a total of 12 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Sutton Place is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Glennville, GA and surrounding areas. Sutton Place is located at 306 West Mann Street, 30427 zip code. Sutton Place provides services such as: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and library area.
House, Annie C
When searching for senior assisted living in Glennville, Georgia, you will find House, Annie C as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 5 assisted living units. It is located at 2257 Highway 196, 30427 zip code and includes services such as social activities, fitness activities, and open dining area. House, Annie C provides assisted living not only to Glennville residents, but also to all Tattnall county residents too.
302 N Railroad Street
If you require help with daily living, 302 N Railroad Street, located at 302 N Railroad Street in the 30427 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the help with daily living you need in Glennville, Georgia. 302 N Railroad Street has a total capacity of 5 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts and crafts activities and multiple dining options daily.
Tattnall-evans Manor has a capacity of 6 senior citizens. Tattnall-evans Manor offers amenities such as: gardens, movie nights and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 312 North Henry Street, and it is fully capable to provide assisted living to Glennville, GA older adults.
Assisted Living near Glennville, Georgia
- Assisted Living in CLAXTON, GA
- Assisted Living in LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in POOLER, GA
- Assisted Living in JESUP, GA
- Assisted Living in UNION POINT, GA
- Assisted Living in ATLANTA, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in ST MOUNTAIN, GA
- Assisted Living in DUBLIN, GA
- Assisted Living in LILBURN, GA
- Assisted Living in DACULA, GA
- Assisted Living in GREENSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in DULUTH, GA
- Assisted Living in EASTMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in POLK County, GA
- Assisted Living in LAURENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, GA
- Assisted Living in PIERCE County, GA
- Assisted Living in HALL County, GA
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in LEE County, GA
- Assisted Living in BULLOCH County, GA
- Assisted Living in JACKSON County, GA
- Assisted Living in PICKENS County, GA
- Assisted Living in HANCOCK County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
- Assisted Living in MERIWETHER County, GA
- Assisted Living in BUTTS County, GA
- Assisted Living in CLARKE County, GA
More senior living options in Glennville:
There are additional senior living options available to Glennville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Glennville, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Glennville, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Glennville, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Glennville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Glennville, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Glennville and Tattnall County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.