Assisted Living in Elberton, GA
There are 4 assisted living facilities in Elberton, GA area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Georgia seniors. Elberton assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
House Of Refuge
House Of Refuge provides assisted living care in Elberton, Georgia. It can accommodate a maximum of 4 retirees at a time. With a location at 112 Lake Forest Drive, in the 30635 area code inside Elbert county, House Of Refuge assists those 55 and older adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by House Of Refuge include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory and Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation.
St Irene specializes in providing senior assisted living in Elbert county, Georgia. It includes a total of 4 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. St Irene is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Elberton, GA and surrounding areas. St Irene is located at 44 Clairmont Ave, 30635 zip code. St Irene includes amenities like: barbershop, pharmacy services and extensive library.
Southern International Living Ii
When searching for assisted living in Elberton, Georgia, you will find Southern International Living Ii as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 2 assisted living units. It is located at 1525 Dunn Worley Road, 30635 zip code and provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and large dining hall. Southern International Living Ii offers assisted living not only to Elberton residents, but also to all Elbert county residents too.
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Magnolia Estates, located at 68 College Avenue in the 30635 zip code area can assist you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Elberton, Georgia. Magnolia Estates has a total capacity of 50 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts and multiple dining options daily.
Assisted Living near Elberton, Georgia
- Assisted Living in ELLENWOOD, GA
- Assisted Living in SUMMERVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in FAYETTEVILLE, GA
- Assisted Living in LITHONIA, GA
- Assisted Living in BETHLEHEM, GA
- Assisted Living in SWAINSBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in STOCKBRIDGE, GA
- Assisted Living in JONESBORO, GA
- Assisted Living in NORCROSS, GA
- Assisted Living in BOGART, GA
- Assisted Living in CORDELE, GA
- Assisted Living in POOLER, GA
- Assisted Living in QUITMAN, GA
- Assisted Living in THOMASTON, GA
- Assisted Living in SCREVEN County, GA
- Assisted Living in SPALDING County, GA
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, GA
- Assisted Living in GRADY County, GA
- Assisted Living in FRANKLIN County, GA
- Assisted Living in ELBERT County, GA
- Assisted Living in CHATHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in WAYNE County, GA
- Assisted Living in EFFINGHAM County, GA
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, GA
- Assisted Living in RICHMOND County, GA
- Assisted Living in DOUGLAS County, GA
- Assisted Living in EMANUEL County, GA
- Assisted Living in BIBB County, GA
- Assisted Living in COOK County, GA
More senior living options in Elberton:
There are additional senior living options available to Elberton elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Elberton, GA can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in Elberton, GA will provide a secure setting and proper care. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Elberton, GA that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Elberton, GA
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Elberton that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Elberton, GA assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Elberton and Elbert County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.