Assisted Living in Waldron, AR
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Waldron, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Waldron assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Waldron Nursing Center
Waldron Nursing Center provides assisted living care in Waldron, Arkansas. It can house a maximum of 105 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1369 West 6th Street, in the 72958 area code inside Scott county, Waldron Nursing Center assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Waldron Nursing Center include off-site outings and picnics, on-site lectures and guest speakers, memory care and transportation to appointments.
Dalton's Place specializes in providing assisted senior living in Scott county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 58 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Dalton's Place is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Waldron, AR and surrounding areas. Dalton's Place is located at 520 West Second, 72950 zip code. Dalton's Place includes amenities like: hair salon, on-site pharmacy and library room.
Waldron, AR Assisted Living Facilities
Waldron, Arkansas isn’t all about outdoor life, but that certainly plays an important role given the surrounding forest and mountain ridges, lakes, rivers and streams. This makes Waldron a particularly interesting destination for active seniors that would gladly trade an air-conditioned home for fresh mountain air. There are just a couple of assisted living facilities in Waldron, AR so it won’t take much to decide if there’s a good fit. Have a look and remember, Mother Nature is waiting for you.
One of Waldron assisted living facilities welcomes pets and while not for everyone, pets have been shown to have an incredibly positive impact on our health. This is true no matter how young or old we are. Especially with dogs, their unbridled love is infectious. It lifts old adults’ spirits and changes their entire attitude. It is an energy that has proven to be medicinal. It boosts our immune system and when that happens, we are able to fight off illnesses far more effectively. Senior citizens’ bodies also do a far better job of warding off illnesses before they can take hold. That positive energy also helps seniors remain mentally alert and that alertness may just keep illnesses like Alzheimer’s at bay. Assisted living facilities in Waldron, Arkansas that open their doors to pets may be your very best option for living a long and happy life. What do you think?
Assisted Living near Waldron, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Arkadelphia, AR
- Assisted Living in Monticello, AR
- Assisted Living in Hot Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Walnut Ridge, AR
- Assisted Living in El Dorado, AR
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AR
- Assisted Living in Booneville, AR
- Assisted Living in Conway, AR
- Assisted Living in Fairfield Bay, AR
- Assisted Living in Van Buren, AR
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, AR
- Assisted Living in Magnolia, AR
- Assisted Living in Blytheville, AR
- Assisted Living in Fort Smith, AR
- Assisted Living in Mena, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
More senior living options in Waldron:
There are additional senior living options available to Waldron elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Waldron, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Waldron, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Waldron that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Waldron, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Waldron and Scott County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.