Assisted Living in Star City, AR
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Star City, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Star City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Gardner Nursing And Rehabilitation
Gardner Nursing And Rehabilitation provides assisted living services in Star City, Arkansas. It can house a maximum of 105 older adults at a time. With a location at 702 No Drew St, in the 71667 area code inside Lincoln county, Gardner Nursing And Rehabilitation assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Gardner Nursing And Rehabilitation include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and arranged transportation.
Lincoln Heights Healthcare
Lincoln Heights Healthcare specializes in providing senior assisted living in Lincoln county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 87 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Lincoln Heights Healthcare is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Star City, AR and surrounding areas. Lincoln Heights Healthcare is located at 505 East Victory, 71667 zip code. Lincoln Heights Healthcare provides services like: barbershop, on-site pharmacy and library room.
Star City, AR Assisted Living Facilities
This town of less than 3,000 barely registers, and for seniors looking for peace and quiet, that could be a very good thing. Look Star City up and other than some basic facts about where it is and what its schools are like, you’ll find basically nothing. Star City, AR does have a few assisted living facilities in the town, with space for nearly 200 seniors, so this town isn’t totally unknown. It’s just flying way under the radar and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Is falling off the grid as you head into retirement intriguing? If yes, take a good look at Star City, Arkansas.
How you approach retirement will determine how fulfilling that time will be. Your attitude, more than anything else, will lead you into a retirement that is full of fun, excitement, new experiences and learning, or a retirement that will be slow, uneventful and blissfully tranquil. You decide which best suits your deepest desires. Assisted living facilities in Star City, AR can help you achieve either but they cannot and should not make the decision for you. Assisted living facilities facilitate. They do not dictate. They help guide you to live healthy. They may even prod you to remain active. But in the end, only you can determine what your retirement path looks like, so choose one and then choose an assisted living facility that will help you get there, whether that facility is in Star City Arkansas or not.
Assisted Living near Star City, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Stuttgart, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkadelphia, AR
- Assisted Living in Waldron, AR
- Assisted Living in Jonesboro, AR
- Assisted Living in Fort Smith, AR
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Bryant, AR
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, AR
- Assisted Living in Mena, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton, AR
- Assisted Living in Warren, AR
- Assisted Living in Conway, AR
- Assisted Living in Sheridan, AR
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, AR
- Assisted Living in Little Rock, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
More senior living options in Star City:
There are additional senior living options available to Star City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Star City, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Star City, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Star City, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Star City that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Star City, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Star City and Lincoln County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.