Assisted Living in Sheridan, AR
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Sheridan, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Sheridan assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Sheridan Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
Sheridan Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living care in Sheridan, Arkansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 121 retirees at a time. With a location at 113 South Briarwood Drive, in the 72150 area code inside Grant county, Sheridan Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Sheridan Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia & Alzheimer's care and scheduled transportation.
Crown Point Retirement Center
Crown Point Retirement Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Grant county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 69 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Crown Point Retirement Center is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any elderly adults living in Sheridan, AR and surrounding areas. Crown Point Retirement Center is located at 510 South Rose Street, 72150 zip code. Crown Point Retirement Center provides amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy service and reading area.
Sheridan, AR Assisted Living Facilities
Sheridan, Arkansas is an unimposing little town, surrounded by forests and not much else. But that doesn’t mean this is a town you simply want to drive through on your way to somewhere good. It’s actually a great place to stop and smell the proverbial roses. Its residents, its assisted living facilities, and those forests make it well worth considering as your best retirement destination.
Assisted living facilities in Sheridan, AR have living quarters for nearly 200 seniors, in a mix of one-bedroom and efficiency apartments. Care options are inclusive of daily housekeeping and laundry service, plus personal care assistance when needed. Personal care can include a helping hand with bathing, getting dressed and more when mobility makes these task tough to accomplish independently. If there are issues related to memory loss, there is targeted memory care as well. Diets are healthy while also being delicious and snacks, most any time of the day, are commonly available. One of Sheridan’s assisted living facilities is also pet friendly so you can bring your favorite small dog or cat with you. Activities are an important part of daily life in assisted living communities, and there are many types to choose from and share with your fellow residents. Assisted living facilities in Sheridan, Arkansas offer everything you should expect from a quality care facility, so do stop and have a look.
Assisted Living near Sheridan, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Little Rock, AR
- Assisted Living in Star City, AR
- Assisted Living in Van Buren, AR
- Assisted Living in Mena, AR
- Assisted Living in Monticello, AR
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton, AR
- Assisted Living in Fayetteville, AR
- Assisted Living in Conway, AR
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AR
- Assisted Living in El Dorado, AR
- Assisted Living in Dardanelle, AR
- Assisted Living in Magnolia, AR
- Assisted Living in Marianna, AR
- Assisted Living in Union County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pope County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
More senior living options in Sheridan:
There are additional senior living options available to Sheridan elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Sheridan, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Sheridan, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Sheridan, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Sheridan that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Sheridan, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Sheridan and Grant County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.