Assisted Living in Prescott, AR
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Prescott, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Prescott assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Split Rail provides assisted living care in Prescott, Arkansas. It can house a maximum of 102 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1658 Hwy 371 W, in the 71857 area code inside Nevada county, Split Rail assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Split Rail include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to appointments.
Prescott Manor Nursing Center
Prescott Manor Nursing Center specializes in providing assisted senior living in Nevada county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 111 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Prescott Manor Nursing Center is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any senior citizens living in Prescott, AR and surrounding areas. Prescott Manor Nursing Center is located at 700 Manor Drive, 71857 zip code. Prescott Manor Nursing Center provides services such as: barber and beauty shop, on-site pharmacy and library area.
Hillcrest Care And Rehab
When looking for senior living in Prescott, Arkansas, you will find Hillcrest Care And Rehab as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It contains a total of 90 assisted living units. It provides services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and communal dining space. Hillcrest Care And Rehab offers assisted living not only to Prescott residents, but also to all Nevada county residents as well.
Prescott, AR Assisted Living Facilities
While Prescott has a lot to offer, active seniors are likely to find two things most interesting. Fishing is the first, and in Prescott, the nearby lake is just about perfect for all types of anglers. The second is drag racing. The strip is almost always active and so is the adrenaline rush you get watching those machines leap off the line, pop wheelies, and shoot past the finish line. Assisted living facilities in Prescott, AR definitely latch onto these activities as they work to help their residents enjoy a great life in retirement.
Prescott’s assisted living facilities have one role, and one role only. Their role is to help active seniors stay active so they can enjoy a long and fulfilling life in retirement. That’s it. It’s just that simple, or is it? The devil is in the details and how assisted living facilities in Prescott Arkansas address those details will determine if they are fulfilling their role or falling flat in their execution. If you want to know how an assisted living facility in Prescott is doing, just visit and observe the residents. Happy is obvious. Depression is palpable. What do you feel when you walk through those doors? What emotions are those resident transmitting? Read those signals and you’ll know all you need about each assisted living facility you visit. Why not see if you can find happiness in Prescott, Arkansas?
Assisted Living near Prescott, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Waldron, AR
- Assisted Living in Nashville, AR
- Assisted Living in Dardanelle, AR
- Assisted Living in Mena, AR
- Assisted Living in Harrison, AR
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, AR
- Assisted Living in Texarkana, AR
- Assisted Living in Eureka Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Forrest City, AR
- Assisted Living in Van Buren, AR
- Assisted Living in Fordyce, AR
- Assisted Living in Crossett, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton, AR
- Assisted Living in Huntsville, AR
- Assisted Living in Little Rock, AR
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Independence County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
More senior living options in Prescott:
There are additional senior living options available to Prescott elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Prescott, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Prescott, AR that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.