Assisted Living in Huntsville, AR
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Huntsville, AR area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Arkansas seniors. Huntsville assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Countryside Alf provides assisted living services in Huntsville, Arkansas. It can accommodate a maximum of 75 older adults at a time. With a location at 722 Phillips Place, in the 72740 area code inside Madison county, Countryside Alf assists those 55 and older adults who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Countryside Alf include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and transportation to doctor's appointments.
Meadowview Healthcare And Rehab
Meadowview Healthcare And Rehab specializes in providing senior living in Madison county, Arkansas. It includes a total of 105 one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Meadowview Healthcare And Rehab is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Huntsville, AR and surrounding areas. Meadowview Healthcare And Rehab is located at 825 North Gaskill, 72740 zip code. Meadowview Healthcare And Rehab includes services such as: bistro, pharmacy services and library section.
Huntsville, AR Assisted Living Facilities
This small town of just about 2,500, with the Ozarks as its backyard, offers much for the active senior in search of a retirement destination that will keep them happily on the move. The town of Huntsville, Arkansas does a lot as well through their parks and recreation department, to add interest and excitement. There are just a couple of assisted living facilities in Huntsville, Arkansas but together, they offer nearly 200 living spaces.
When you’ve spent your entire working career on the run, retirement is either a welcome opportunity to slow things down or an unwelcome change that marks the last stage of life. Those senior citizens that flourish adopt an attitude that doesn’t really focus on either of these. Instead, they look at retirement as a new beginning, with great potential. It’s a challenge to be embraced. All they really need is a place to call home that won’t be a burden, and that’s where assisted living facilities in Huntsville, AR play an important role. Huntsville assisted living homes still have all that’s good about a home without the daily headaches of housekeeping and upkeep. Plus, they come with a team of professionals whose only job is to help their residents remain healthy and active. They monitor health, assist with daily care, ensure access to healthy food, and deliver programs that seniors can enthusiastically embrace, as they meet this new challenge head-on. Assisted living facilities aren’t just homes and Huntsville, AR is much more than a great backyard. Together, these are a great place to grow into a fulfilling retirement.
Assisted Living near Huntsville, Arkansas
- Assisted Living in Lake Village, AR
- Assisted Living in DeWitt, AR
- Assisted Living in Newport, AR
- Assisted Living in Little Rock, AR
- Assisted Living in Harrison, AR
- Assisted Living in Searcy, AR
- Assisted Living in Pine Bluff, AR
- Assisted Living in Dardanelle, AR
- Assisted Living in Trumann, AR
- Assisted Living in Sherwood, AR
- Assisted Living in Eureka Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Morrilton, AR
- Assisted Living in Fordyce, AR
- Assisted Living in Warren, AR
- Assisted Living in Heber Springs, AR
- Assisted Living in Boone County, AR
- Assisted Living in Arkansas County, AR
- Assisted Living in Baxter County, AR
- Assisted Living in Faulkner County, AR
- Assisted Living in Washington County, AR
- Assisted Living in Miller County, AR
- Assisted Living in Sebastian County, AR
- Assisted Living in Pulaski County, AR
- Assisted Living in Benton County, AR
- Assisted Living in Garland County, AR
- Assisted Living in White County, AR
- Assisted Living in Crittenden County, AR
- Assisted Living in Lonoke County, AR
- Assisted Living in Craighead County, AR
- Assisted Living in Saline County, AR
More senior living options in Huntsville:
There are additional senior living options available to Huntsville elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Huntsville, AR can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Huntsville, AR
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Huntsville that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Huntsville, AR assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Huntsville and Madison County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.