Assisted Living in VERNON, AZ
There are 4 assisted living facilities in VERNON, Arizona area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. VERNON assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Bannon Springs Assisted Living
Bannon Springs Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Vernon, Arizona. It can house a maximum of 24 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at County Road 3398 Lot 20, in the 85940 area code inside Apache county, Bannon Springs Assisted Living assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Bannon Springs Assisted Living include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia & Alzheimer's care and arranged transportation. Bannon Springs Assisted Living is licensed by Arizona to provide assisted living services, with license number AL7027C.
Angel Wings Assisted Living
Angel Wings Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted living in Apache county, Arizona. It includes a total of 10 studio and one bedroom suites for retirees. Angel Wings Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Vernon, AZ and surrounding areas. Angel Wings Assisted Living is located at 86 Acr 3148, 85940 zip code. Angel Wings Assisted Living provides amenities like: hair salon, pharmacy service and library area.
Hinkson Assisted Living
When searching for assisted senior living in Saint Johns, Arizona, you will find Hinkson Assisted Living as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 20 assisted living units. It provides services such as social activities, fitness center, and large dining hall. Its license number is AL9055C. Hinkson Assisted Living provides assisted living not only to Saint Johns residents, but also to all Apache county residents too.
Bee Hive Homes
If you need assistance with daily living, Bee Hive Homes can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance with daily activities you need in Eagar, Arizona. Bee Hive Homes has a total capacity of 16 elderly residents. It includes services like 24-hour security system, arts & crafts classes and dining. Bee Hive Homes is licensed with Arizona and its license number is AL6954C.
Assisted Living near VERNON, Arizona
- Assisted Living in SNOWFLAKE, AZ
- Assisted Living in SUN CITY WEST, AZ
- Assisted Living in MESA, AZ
- Assisted Living in SEDONA, AZ
- Assisted Living in GREEN VALLEY, AZ
- Assisted Living in TEMPE, AZ
- Assisted Living in FLAGSTAFF, AZ
- Assisted Living in QUEEN CREEK, AZ
- Assisted Living in FOUNTAIN HILLS, AZ
- Assisted Living in CHANDLER, AZ
- Assisted Living in KINGMAN, AZ
- Assisted Living in SIERRA VISTA, AZ
- Assisted Living in HEREFORD, AZ
- Assisted Living in GOODYEAR, AZ
- Assisted Living in SCOTTSDALE, AZ
- Assisted Living in APACHE County, AZ
- Assisted Living in SANTA CRUZ County, AZ
- Assisted Living in MOHAVE County, AZ
- Assisted Living in COCHISE County, AZ
- Assisted Living in YAVAPAI County, AZ
- Assisted Living in PINAL County, AZ
- Assisted Living in GILA County, AZ
- Assisted Living in COCONINO County, AZ
- Assisted Living in NAVAJO County, AZ
- Assisted Living in PIMA County, AZ
More senior living options in VERNON:
There are additional senior living options available to VERNON elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in VERNON, AZ can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. For elderly seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, dementia care homes in VERNON, AZ will provide a secure setting and proper care.