Assisted Living in York, AL
There are 2 assisted living facilities in York, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. York assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Sumter Health And Rehabilitation
Sumter Health And Rehabilitation provides assisted living services in York, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 125 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 1505 East 4th Avenue, in the 36925 area code inside Sumter county, Sumter Health And Rehabilitation assists those elderly adults who need help with daily living activities. Some of the amenities offered by Sumter Health And Rehabilitation include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Sumter Health And Rehabilitation is licensed by Alabama to provide senior living, with license number N6001.
Sumter Assisted Living Facility
Sumter Assisted Living Facility specializes in providing assisted living in Sumter county, Alabama. It includes a total of 12 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Sumter Assisted Living Facility is pet-friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in York, AL and surrounding areas. Sumter Assisted Living Facility is located at 1505 East 4th Avenue, 36925 zip code. Sumter Assisted Living Facility provides amenities like: barber and beauty shop, pharmacy services and reading area.
York, AL Assisted Living Facilities
York, Alabama, a town of just 2,200 people, is a quiet place where most everyone knows everyone else. Sunday services are well attended and church suppers are still one of the best ways to get together and stay strong as a community. The residents in the local assisted living facilities in York find a warm welcome in this community, and that alone may make it a better than average place to retire to.
Retirement can be a scary thing. For years, people have followed routines that are suddenly shattered with retirement. There’s no job to get up for. Saturday chores around the house aren’t quite the same when every day becomes Saturday. You’re not mingling with coworkers and dealing with the stress of deadlines you used to find so annoying. For many seniors, it doesn’t take too long after retirement when they would welcome a return to that routine. Assisted living facilities in York, AL help put new routines in place that can be just as fulfilling without the stress. These facilities make you part of a community and encourage you to play an active role that essentially puts you back in the saddle. And if you do need help with daily activities, there are few places that are better for you than a solid assisted living facility in the city of York, AL. It may be small but still, it’s a good place to be when you are looking to get back to a routine that makes getting out of bed in the morning exciting again.
Assisted Living near York, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Florence, AL
- Assisted Living in Hanceville, AL
- Assisted Living in Athens, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega, AL
- Assisted Living in Wetumpka, AL
- Assisted Living in Guntersville, AL
- Assisted Living in Spanish Fort, AL
- Assisted Living in Hueytown, AL
- Assisted Living in Demopolis, AL
- Assisted Living in Foley, AL
- Assisted Living in Pell City, AL
- Assisted Living in Alabaster, AL
- Assisted Living in Trussville, AL
- Assisted Living in Opp, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile, AL
- Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
More senior living options in York:
There are additional senior living options available to York elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in York, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in York, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in York that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between York, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped York and Sumter County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.