Assisted Living in Wetumpka, AL
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Wetumpka, Alabama area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Wetumpka assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Wetumpka and provide continuing care options.
Gardens Of Wetumpka
Gardens Of Wetumpka provides assisted living services in Wetumpka, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 16 retirees at a time. With a location at 209 Country Club Drive, in the 36092 area code inside Elmore county, Gardens Of Wetumpka assists those senior citizens who need aid with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Gardens Of Wetumpka include community and cultural events, numerous educational activities and arranged transportation. Gardens Of Wetumpka has an active license by Alabama to provide assisted living care, with license number D2605.
Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation
Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation specializes in providing assisted living in Elmore county, Alabama. It includes a total of 121 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Wetumpka, AL and surrounding areas. Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation is located at 1825 Holtville Road, 36092.
Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii
When looking for senior assisted living in Wetumpka, Alabama, you will find Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is D2607. Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii provides assisted living not only to Wetumpka residents, but also to all Elmore county residents as well.
4 More Facilities in Elmore County, AL
Merry Wood Lodge
If you need assistance with everyday tasks, Merry Wood Lodge can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Elmore, Alabama. Merry Wood Lodge has a total capacity of 124 seniors. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Merry Wood Lodge is licensed with Alabama and its license number is N2602.
Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation
Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation has a capacity of 111 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 2639 Gilmer Avenue, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Tallassee, AL older adults. Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation is licensed with Alabama and its license number is N2601.
Tallassee Assisted Living
Located at 2639 Gilmer Avenue, inside 36078 zip code area in Elmore county, Tallassee Assisted Living provides assisted senior living to Tallassee, AL senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Tallassee Assisted Living can accommodate up to 16 seniors at a time. Tallassee Assisted Living has official license # of D2601.
Situated at 5930 Main Street, Millbrook, Alabama, 36054, Autumn Place can help any Elmore county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Autumn Place can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 16 residents at once. Its license number is D2603.
Assisted Living near Wetumpka, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Attalla, AL
- Assisted Living in McCalla, AL
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AL
- Assisted Living in Jacksonville, AL
- Assisted Living in Roanoke, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscumbia, AL
- Assisted Living in Pell City, AL
- Assisted Living in Falkville, AL
- Assisted Living in Daphne, AL
- Assisted Living in Hartford, AL
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Grove, AL
- Assisted Living in Hayden, AL
- Assisted Living in Thomasville, AL
- Assisted Living in Killen, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Autauga County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Wetumpka is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Wetumpka, Alabama are #20 out of 156 cities in Alabama for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Wetumpka is $3,510 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Wetumpka can be priced as little as $2,117 per month, while the most luxurious Wetumpka senior living communities can go up to $5,807 per month. Wetumpka assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Elmore county, AL, which has an average cost of $3,513 per month and ranges from $2,117 to $5,818. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $3 less per month for assisted living in Wetumpka.