Assisted Living in Wetumpka, AL
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Wetumpka, Alabama area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Wetumpka assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Wetumpka and provide continuing care options.
Gardens Of Wetumpka
Gardens Of Wetumpka provides assisted living care in Wetumpka, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 16 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 209 Country Club Drive, in the 36092 area code inside Elmore county, Gardens Of Wetumpka assists those 55+ adults who need help with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Gardens Of Wetumpka include community outings and social gatherings, on-site lectures and guest speakers and scheduled transportation. Gardens Of Wetumpka has an active license by Alabama to provide assisted living care, with license number D2605.
Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii
Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii specializes in providing senior living in Elmore county, Alabama. It includes a total of 16 studio and one bedroom suites for senior citizens. Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Wetumpka, AL and surrounding areas. Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii is located at 187 Country Club Drive, 36092.
Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation
When looking for senior living in Wetumpka, Alabama, you will find Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 121 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is N2603. Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation provides assisted living not only to Wetumpka residents, but also to all Elmore county residents as well.
4 More Facilities in Elmore County, AL
Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation
If you need help with everyday tasks, Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Tallassee, Alabama. Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation has a total capacity of 111 senior citizens. It includes amenities like 24-hour security system, wellness center and dining. Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation is licensed with Alabama and its license number is N2601.
Merry Wood Lodge
Merry Wood Lodge has a capacity of 124 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 280 Mount Hebron Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Elmore, AL older adults. Merry Wood Lodge is licensed with Alabama and its license number is N2602.
Located at 5930 Main Street, inside 36054 zip code area in Elmore county, Autumn Place provides assisted senior living to Millbrook, AL senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Autumn Place can accommodate up to 16 seniors at a time. Autumn Place has official license # of D2603.
Tallassee Assisted Living
Situated at 2639 Gilmer Avenue, Tallassee, Alabama, 36078, Tallassee Assisted Living can help any Elmore county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Tallassee Assisted Living can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 16 residents at once. Its license number is D2601.
Assisted Living near Wetumpka, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Andalusia, AL
- Assisted Living in Centre, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Assisted Living in Brewton, AL
- Assisted Living in Fayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion, AL
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Spanish Fort, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile, AL
- Assisted Living in Pell City, AL
- Assisted Living in Monroeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Jasper, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in McCalla, AL
- Assisted Living in Rainbow City, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Morgan County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL
When looking to see how affordable assisted living in Wetumpka is, it would help to know that assisted living facilities in Wetumpka, Alabama are #20 out of 156 cities in Alabama for affordability. The median cost of an assisted living facility in Wetumpka is $3,510 per month. The lower priced assisted living homes in Wetumpka can be priced as little as $2,117 per month, while the most luxurious Wetumpka senior living communities can go up to $5,807 per month. Wetumpka assisted living facilities are more affordable when priced against Elmore county, AL, which has an average cost of $3,513 per month and ranges from $2,117 to $5,818. On average, senior citizens can expect to pay $3 less per month for assisted living in Wetumpka.