Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
There are 7 assisted living facilities in Tallassee, Alabama area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Tallassee assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation
Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation provides assisted living care in Tallassee, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 111 older adults at a time. With a location at 2639 Gilmer Avenue, in the 36078 area code inside Elmore county, Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation assists those older adults who need help with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation include community and cultural events, educational opportunities, memory and Alzheimer's care and transportation to doctor's appointments. Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation has an active license by Alabama to provide assisted living care, with license number N2601.
Tallassee Assisted Living
Tallassee Assisted Living specializes in providing assisted senior living in Elmore county, Alabama. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Tallassee Assisted Living is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any elderly adults living in Tallassee, AL and surrounding areas. Tallassee Assisted Living is located at 2639 Gilmer Avenue, 36078 zip code. Tallassee Assisted Living includes amenities such as: bistro, pharmacy services and reading area.
Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii
When searching for assisted living in Wetumpka, Alabama, you will find Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii as an excellent luxury senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. It includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and open dining area. Its license number is D2607. Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii offers assisted living not only to Wetumpka residents, but also to all Elmore county residents too.
If you need help with daily living, Autumn Place can assist you or your loved one to find the assistance and care you need in Millbrook, Alabama. Autumn Place has a total capacity of 16 senior citizens. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, arts & crafts studio and dining. Autumn Place is licensed with Alabama and its license number is D2603.
Gardens Of Wetumpka
Gardens Of Wetumpka has a capacity of 16 seniors. Gardens Of Wetumpka includes amenities such as: garden, movie nights and meals approved by a dietitian. It is located at 209 Country Club Drive, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living services to Wetumpka, AL older adults. Gardens Of Wetumpka is licensed with Alabama and its license number is D2605.
Merry Wood Lodge
Located at 280 Mount Hebron Road, inside 36025 zip code area in Elmore county, Merry Wood Lodge provides assisted senior living to Elmore, AL senior citizens and includes amenities such as basic housekeeping, specially trained staff and a personalized service plan. Merry Wood Lodge can accommodate up to 124 seniors at a time. Merry Wood Lodge has official license # of N2602.
Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation
Located at 1825 Holtville Road, Wetumpka, Alabama, 36092, Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation can help any Elmore county senior citizens with everyday tasks and provides amenities like all-day snacks, walking and jogging paths, and medication help. Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation can offer assisted living services to a maximum of 121 elderly adults at once. Its license number is N2603.
Assisted Living near Tallassee, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Opelika, AL
- Assisted Living in Abbeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Falkville, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile, AL
- Assisted Living in Foley, AL
- Assisted Living in Dadeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Gadsden, AL
- Assisted Living in Albertville, AL
- Assisted Living in Roanoke, AL
- Assisted Living in Gardendale, AL
- Assisted Living in Elba, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion, AL
- Assisted Living in Hayden, AL
- Assisted Living in Fayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Houston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
More senior living options in Tallassee:
There are additional senior living options available to Tallassee elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Tallassee, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.