Assisted Living in Phenix City, AL
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Phenix City, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Phenix City assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Canterbury Health Care Facility
Canterbury Health Care Facility provides assisted living services in Phenix City, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 137 senior citizens at a time. With a location at 1720 Knowles Road, in the 36869 area code inside Russell county, Canterbury Health Care Facility assists those retirees who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the amenities offered by Canterbury Health Care Facility include off-site outings and picnics, educational opportunities, Alzheimer's Disease and dementia care and scheduled transportation. Canterbury Health Care Facility is fully licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number N5704.
Phenix City Health Care
Phenix City Health Care specializes in providing senior assisted living in Russell county, Alabama. It includes a total of 86 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Phenix City Health Care is pet-friendly and can provide help with taking a bath and getting dressed to any seniors living in Phenix City, AL and surrounding areas. Phenix City Health Care is located at 3900 Lakewood Drive, 36867 zip code. Phenix City Health Care includes services such as: bistro, pharmacy services and library room.
Parkwood Health Care Facility
When searching for senior living in Phenix City, Alabama, you will find Parkwood Health Care Facility as an excellent upscale senior care option. It contains a total of 74 assisted living units. It provides services such as social activities, fitness activities, and large dining hall. Its license number is N5702. Parkwood Health Care Facility provides assisted living not only to Phenix City residents, but also to all Russell county residents too.
Phenix City, AL Assisted Living Facilities
With a population of more than 30,000, Phenix City Alabama, isn’t small, but it does still manage to maintain a small-town approach to life. That’s a real plus for active seniors looking for assisted living facilities in this area. Add to that an abundance of open areas designed to for all ages, and Phenix City starts looking like a very good destination. The one drawback – they have less than a handful of assisted living facilities available, with just under 300 residential spaces for seniors, so choice may be a bit limited.
The assisted living facilities in Phenix City, AL offer a typical range of residential accommodations that include shared rooms, studio / efficiency units and one-bedroom apartments. They also offer a range of assistance levels for those that want nothing more than housekeeping and those that need daily assistance with personal hygiene and feeding. Memory care for those faced with the impact of dementia and Alzheimer’s is also available. Programs that help seniors stay active, both physically and mentally, are also offered and actually make up a core component in Phenix City assisted living facilities. We all need activities that help both body and mind function well. Seniors that are retired are in even greater need, so assisted living communities in Phenix City, AL focus on delivering an inviting mix of activities that will keep everyone engaged and connected.
Assisted Living near Phenix City, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Demopolis, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Northport, AL
- Assisted Living in Florence, AL
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Mobile, AL
- Assisted Living in Sylacauga, AL
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AL
- Assisted Living in Monroeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Falkville, AL
- Assisted Living in Birmingham, AL
- Assisted Living in Athens, AL
- Assisted Living in Bessemer, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Chambers County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
More senior living options in Phenix City:
There are additional senior living options available to Phenix City elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Phenix City, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments. An option available to seniors who need nursing care is nursing homes in Phenix City, AL that offer on-staff nurses and caregiving staff.