Assisted Living in Luverne, AL
There are 2 assisted living facilities in Luverne, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Luverne assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Luverne Health And Rehabilitation
Luverne Health And Rehabilitation provides assisted living care in Luverne, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 151 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 142 West 3rd Street, in the 36049 area code inside Crenshaw county, Luverne Health And Rehabilitation assists those 55 and older adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Luverne Health And Rehabilitation include community and cultural events, on-site lectures and guest speakers, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Luverne Health And Rehabilitation is fully licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living care, with license number N2101.
Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility
Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility specializes in providing assisted living in Crenshaw county, Alabama. It includes a total of 16 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any senior citizens living in Luverne, AL and surrounding areas. Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility is located at 370 Roy Beall Drive, 36049 zip code. Lake Haven Assisted Living Facility includes amenities such as: beauty shop, pharmacy and reading section.
Luverne, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Luverne, Alabama, claims to be the friendliest city in the state, and while others may want to challenge them on that, it’s a great attitude to adopt. Consider how that attitude can influence the 2 assisted living facilities in the Luverne town, and this small town could be your perfect destination.
The most obvious difference between these two assisted living facilities is their size. One has space for just 16 residents while the other accommodates 150+ seniors. The other real difference has to do with your pets. The larger of the 2 is pet-friendly so you don’t have to worry about leaving your four-legged friend behind. Each have rehab and memory care programs available and both deliver a diverse set of cultural and social programs that help seniors remain actively engaged with the community. They both offer various levels of personal care that are tied to each senior’s level of independence. For those that need very little, they will find plenty of breathing room. For those that need help with bathing, dressing and eating, they won’t feel forgotten. Two isn’t a lot, but Luverne Alabama’s two assisted living facilities certainly offer enough to be interesting.
Assisted Living near Luverne, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Pell City, AL
- Assisted Living in Arab, AL
- Assisted Living in Monroeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Greenville, AL
- Assisted Living in Dothan, AL
- Assisted Living in Atmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Thomasville, AL
- Assisted Living in Boaz, AL
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Centre, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscumbia, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in Walker County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
More senior living options in Luverne:
There are additional senior living options available to Luverne elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Luverne, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Luverne, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Luverne that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Luverne, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Luverne and Crenshaw County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.