Assisted Living in Hayden, AL
There are 9 assisted living facilities in Hayden, Alabama area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Hayden assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Hayden and provide continuing care options.
Jacobs House, Iii
Jacobs House, Iii provides assisted living services in Hayden, Alabama. It can house a maximum of 16 55 and older adults at a time. With a location at 101 Jacobs Lane, in the 35079 area code inside Blount county, Jacobs House, Iii assists those retirees who need assistance with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Jacobs House, Iii include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities and transportation to appointments. Jacobs House, Iii has an active license by Alabama to provide assisted living services, with license number P0504.
Jacobs House I
Jacobs House I specializes in providing assisted living in Blount county, Alabama. It includes a total of 16 studio and one bedroom suites for older adults. Jacobs House I is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Hayden, AL and surrounding areas. Jacobs House I is located at 101 Jacobs Lane, 35079.
Jacobs House Ii
When searching for assisted living in Hayden, Alabama, you will find Jacobs House Ii as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is D0501. Jacobs House Ii provides assisted living not only to Hayden residents, but also to all Blount county residents as well.
6 More Facilities in Blount County, AL
If you require assistance with daily living, Olive Home can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Oneonta, Alabama. Olive Home has a total capacity of 22 older adults. It includes amenities like fully secured premises, wellness center and 3 daily meals. Olive Home is licensed with Alabama and its license number is D0512.
Magnolia House has a capacity of 40 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 100 Fourth Avenue West, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Oneonta, AL older adults. Magnolia House is licensed with Alabama and its license number is D0508.
Diversicare Of Oneonta
Located at 215 Valley Road, inside 35121 zip code area in Blount county, Diversicare Of Oneonta provides assisted senior living to Oneonta, AL senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Diversicare Of Oneonta can accommodate up to 120 seniors at a time. Diversicare Of Oneonta has official license # of N0502.
Situated at 925 Vaughn Road, Trafford, Alabama, 35172, Prince Place can help any Blount county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Prince Place can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 16 residents at once. Its license number is D0511.
Tlc Nursing Center
Seniors looking for senior assisted living in Oneonta, Alabama will find Tlc Nursing Center, located at 212 Ellen Street inside 35121 zip code as a wonderful choice for all of their care needs. Tlc Nursing Center is able to care for up to 103 seniors and allows seniors to stay with cats and small dogs. Alabama records show that Tlc Nursing Center has a license number of N0503.
Olive Home, Oneonta #2
With a location at 1100 Second Avenue East in Blount county, Olive Home, Oneonta #2 excels at providing assisted living services for seniors in Oneonta, AL as well as those who live in surrounding areas. Olive Home, Oneonta #2 includes amenities such as medication management and emergency alert system. Olive Home, Oneonta #2 is capable of caring for a maximum of 18 Oneonta older residents and provides several levels of care. Olive Home, Oneonta #2 has an official license to provide senior living for Blount, AL residents, with license # P0503.
Assisted Living near Hayden, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Geneva, AL
- Assisted Living in Opp, AL
- Assisted Living in Decatur, AL
- Assisted Living in Attalla, AL
- Assisted Living in Troy, AL
- Assisted Living in Bessemer, AL
- Assisted Living in Alabaster, AL
- Assisted Living in Muscle Shoals, AL
- Assisted Living in Fairhope, AL
- Assisted Living in Demopolis, AL
- Assisted Living in Monroeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Hamilton, AL
- Assisted Living in Enterprise, AL
- Assisted Living in Roanoke, AL
- Assisted Living in Albertville, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega County, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL