Assisted Living in Hayden, AL
There are 9 assisted living facilities in Hayden, Alabama area. These facilities provide assisted living apartments and help with everyday tasks to elderly seniors. Hayden assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities in Hayden and provide continuing care options.
Jacobs House Ii
Jacobs House Ii provides assisted living care in Hayden, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 elderly adults at a time. With a location at 101 Jacobs Lane, in the 35079 area code inside Blount county, Jacobs House Ii assists those seniors who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the amenities offered by Jacobs House Ii include off-site outings and picnics, numerous educational activities and transportation to doctor's appointments. Jacobs House Ii is fully licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number D0501.
Jacobs House, Iii
Jacobs House, Iii specializes in providing senior assisted living in Blount county, Alabama. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Jacobs House, Iii is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing and transferring to any seniors living in Hayden, AL and surrounding areas. Jacobs House, Iii is located at 101 Jacobs Lane, 35079.
Jacobs House I
When searching for senior assisted living in Hayden, Alabama, you will find Jacobs House I as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 16 assisted living units and includes services such as recreation and social activities. Its license number is P0501. Jacobs House I provides assisted living not only to Hayden residents, but also to all Blount county residents as well.
6 More Facilities in Blount County, AL
Olive Home, Oneonta #2
If you require assistance with everyday tasks, Olive Home, Oneonta #2 can help you or your loved one to locate the assistance and care you need in Oneonta, Alabama. Olive Home, Oneonta #2 has a total capacity of 18 older adults. It includes services like fully secured premises, wellness center and dining. Olive Home, Oneonta #2 is licensed with Alabama and its license number is P0503.
Tlc Nursing Center
Tlc Nursing Center has a capacity of 103 senior citizens and includes amenities such as housekeeping and laundry services. It is located at 212 Ellen Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Oneonta, AL older adults. Tlc Nursing Center is licensed with Alabama and its license number is N0503.
Diversicare Of Oneonta
Located at 215 Valley Road, inside 35121 zip code area in Blount county, Diversicare Of Oneonta provides assisted senior living to Oneonta, AL senior citizens and includes amenities such as scheduled transportation to appointments and a busy calendar of social activities. Diversicare Of Oneonta can accommodate up to 120 seniors at a time. Diversicare Of Oneonta has official license # of N0502.
Situated at 925 Vaughn Road, Trafford, Alabama, 35172, Prince Place can help any Blount county resident with daily living activities and includes amenities like wi-fi, landscaped grounds and more. Prince Place can provide long term care and assisted living to a maximum of 16 residents at once. Its license number is D0511.
Seniors looking for assisted living in Oneonta, Alabama will find Olive Home, located at 1100 Second Avenue East inside 35121 zip code as a great choice for all of their care needs. Olive Home is able to care for up to 22 senior citizens and allows seniors to stay with cats and small dogs. Alabama records show that Olive Home has a license number of D0512.
With a location at 100 Fourth Avenue West in Blount county, Magnolia House excels at providing assisted living services for seniors in Oneonta, AL as well as those who live in surrounding areas. Magnolia House includes amenities such as medication management and emergency alert system. Magnolia House is capable of caring for a maximum of 40 Oneonta older residents and provides several levels of care. Magnolia House has an official license to provide senior living for Blount, AL residents, with license # D0508.
Assisted Living near Hayden, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Opp, AL
- Assisted Living in Haleyville, AL
- Assisted Living in Gadsden, AL
- Assisted Living in Valley, AL
- Assisted Living in Eastaboga, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Lafayette, AL
- Assisted Living in Talladega, AL
- Assisted Living in Selma, AL
- Assisted Living in Foley, AL
- Assisted Living in Phenix City, AL
- Assisted Living in Alabaster, AL
- Assisted Living in Sylacauga, AL
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Henry County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lauderdale County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Lee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva County, AL
- Assisted Living in St. Clair County, AL