Assisted Living in Eufaula, AL
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Eufaula assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula
Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula provides assisted living services in Eufaula, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 180 older adults at a time. With a location at 430 Rivers Avenue, in the 36027 area code inside Barbour county, Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula assists those retirees who need aid with activities of daily living. Some of the services offered by Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula has an active license by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number N0302.
Riveroaks West specializes in providing assisted living in Barbour county, Alabama. It includes a total of 16 one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Riveroaks West is pet-friendly and can provide help with eating, feeding and dressing to any seniors living in Eufaula, AL and surrounding areas. Riveroaks West is located at 903 West Union Street, 36027 zip code. Riveroaks West includes services like: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library room.
Gardens Of Eufaula
When searching for assisted living in Eufaula, Alabama, you will find Gardens Of Eufaula as an excellent luxury senior care option. It contains a total of 16 assisted living units. It is located at 395 Lake Drive, 36027 zip code and includes services such as recreation opportunities, fitness activities, and communal dining space. Its license number is D0303. Gardens Of Eufaula offers assisted living not only to Eufaula residents, but also to all Barbour county residents too.
Eufaula, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Eufaula, Alabama, may just be the holy grail for those that love fishing, and for elderly seniors looking for assisted living facilities, that may make this the perfect city to live in. It is known as the Bass Capitol of the world, so break out the rods, reels and lures and be sure to share your catch with your fellow seniors. If you’re not excited by bass fishing, don’t worry. Eufaula and its 3 assisted living facilities have lots more to keep you happy and healthy, so read on and check out what’s on offer.
Assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL include a mix of studios, one-bedroom units and shared living spaces. They also have focused programs for memory care that help reduce the impact of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Daily care is the norm but specialized care plans are also easy to find. Dieticians help create tasty menus that support proper nutrition and community managers work constantly to deliver social and cultural programs that are fun and engaging. And don’t forget the outings. Your assisted living facility will become your gateway to the incredible fishing Eufaula is known for.
Assisted Living near Eufaula, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Decatur, AL
- Assisted Living in Alexander City, AL
- Assisted Living in Montgomery, AL
- Assisted Living in Hueytown, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscumbia, AL
- Assisted Living in Gardendale, AL
- Assisted Living in Madison, AL
- Assisted Living in Albertville, AL
- Assisted Living in Prattville, AL
- Assisted Living in Phenix City, AL
- Assisted Living in Andalusia, AL
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AL
- Assisted Living in Gadsden, AL
- Assisted Living in Dadeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Geneva, AL
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, AL
- Assisted Living in Butler County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dekalb County, AL
- Assisted Living in Baldwin County, AL
- Assisted Living in Winston County, AL
- Assisted Living in Colbert County, AL
- Assisted Living in Covington County, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Pike County, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, AL
- Assisted Living in Cullman County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
More senior living options in Eufaula:
There are additional senior living options available to Eufaula elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Eufaula, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.
Special Accommodations in Assisted Living Facilities in Eufaula, AL
Religious elderly adults may be able to find faith based assisted living facilities in Eufaula that include: Christian, Jewish, Catholic and Presbyterian. Religious services will vary between Eufaula, AL assisted living facilities and may or may not be offered.Special accommodations in assisted living may be made for couples, wheelchair bound seniors, deaf, hearing impaired, special needs, blind, visually impaired or otherwise disabled or handicapped Eufaula and Barbour County residents. Dietary accommodations are also possible for seniors who are diabetic, have high blood pressure, need a low sugar / low salt diet or require Kosher meals. Please inquire at each facility individually.