Assisted Living in Eufaula, AL
There are 3 assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL area. These facilities provide assisted living units and help with everyday tasks to Alabama seniors. Eufaula assisted living facilities also provide memory care assistance for elderly senior citizens with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Some facilities are part of larger senior living communities and provide continuing care options.
Riveroaks West provides assisted living services in Eufaula, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 seniors at a time. With a location at 903 West Union Street, in the 36027 area code inside Barbour county, Riveroaks West assists those 55+ adults who need assistance with daily tasks. Some of the services offered by Riveroaks West include community outings and social gatherings, educational opportunities, dementia and memory care and scheduled transportation. Riveroaks West is licensed by Alabama to provide assisted living, with license number D0302.
Gardens Of Eufaula
Gardens Of Eufaula specializes in providing assisted senior living in Barbour county, Alabama. It includes a total of 16 studio and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Gardens Of Eufaula is pet-friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath and getting dressed to any senior citizens living in Eufaula, AL and surrounding areas. Gardens Of Eufaula is located at 395 Lake Drive, 36027 zip code. Gardens Of Eufaula provides services such as: beauty shop, pharmacy service and library section.
Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula
When searching for assisted living in Eufaula, Alabama, you will find Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula as an excellent luxurious senior care option. It has a total of 180 assisted living units. It includes services such as social activities, daily fitness programs, and large dining hall. Its license number is N0302. Crowne Health Care Of Eufaula offers assisted living not only to Eufaula residents, but also to all Barbour county residents as well.
Eufaula, AL Assisted Living Facilities
Eufaula, Alabama, may just be the holy grail for those that love fishing, and for elderly seniors looking for assisted living facilities, that may make this the perfect city to live in. It is known as the Bass Capitol of the world, so break out the rods, reels and lures and be sure to share your catch with your fellow seniors. If you’re not excited by bass fishing, don’t worry. Eufaula and its 3 assisted living facilities have lots more to keep you happy and healthy, so read on and check out what’s on offer.
Assisted living facilities in Eufaula, AL include a mix of studios, one-bedroom units and shared living spaces. They also have focused programs for memory care that help reduce the impact of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Daily care is the norm but specialized care plans are also easy to find. Dieticians help create tasty menus that support proper nutrition and community managers work constantly to deliver social and cultural programs that are fun and engaging. And don’t forget the outings. Your assisted living facility will become your gateway to the incredible fishing Eufaula is known for.
Assisted Living near Eufaula, Alabama
- Assisted Living in Centre, AL
- Assisted Living in Russellville, AL
- Assisted Living in Dadeville, AL
- Assisted Living in Anniston, AL
- Assisted Living in Winfield, AL
- Assisted Living in Birmingham, AL
- Assisted Living in Atmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Albertville, AL
- Assisted Living in Grand Bay, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallassee, AL
- Assisted Living in Piedmont, AL
- Assisted Living in Pleasant Grove, AL
- Assisted Living in Jasper, AL
- Assisted Living in Glencoe, AL
- Assisted Living in Elmore, AL
- Assisted Living in Coffee County, AL
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, AL
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tallapoosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, AL
- Assisted Living in Limestone County, AL
- Assisted Living in Escambia County, AL
- Assisted Living in Etowah County, AL
- Assisted Living in Blount County, AL
- Assisted Living in Tuscaloosa County, AL
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, AL
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marion County, AL
- Assisted Living in Marengo County, AL
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, AL
More senior living options in Eufaula:
There are additional senior living options available to Eufaula elderly residents that can meet various needs and requirements. For senior citizens who are mostly not dependent on caregivers for daily help, senior housing in Eufaula, AL can offer well-equipped senior living apartments.